Sign in to follow this  
judderman

Ipswich release new kit video

I think their fans may have appreciated it a bit more if the club had ''got ready'' for the current season, rather than trying to gloss over complete failure.......Bless..... [:)]

It brings a tear(from laughter)to my eyes.

My first response was ''Christ what a bunch of f****n w*****s'', my usual response to seeing the combination of human beings and Ipswich Town Football Club.

After my natural outburst i watched to video and it really is a poor effort. Clearly an attempt to copy our kit video from last year.

Terrible tho, not funny and really uncreative.

How the two clubs have separated in recent years, what a laughing stock that video is.

Five or six years ago it would have been fair opinion to suggest the two clubs as similar stature but this is so amateur it''s unbelievable.

I would be genuinely embarrassed if I were a Town fan and I would think the same if that were any other club''s new kit release. A real shocker.

I''m still wondering if this is some kind of elaborate april fools joke?!

Surely that can''t be serious?!

They''ve tried to copy ours, and failed miserably!

Haha, i saw this video a while ago, the chap who filmed it was quite pleased with the outcome. I have to say i think its quite funny, at least they can take the piss out of themselves. Their dribbling skills leave something to be desired though.

the blue kit looks like a badly fitting superman outfit!I still find it funny how they are "sponsored" by evans... sticking his name on the shirt at no income to the club... pity they dont see it.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]the blue kit looks like a badly fitting superman outfit!I still find it funny how they are "sponsored" by evans... sticking his name on the shirt at no income to the club... pity they dont see it.[/quote]It''s not exactly no income though Jas, he has put a lot of money into that club (although i am not sure what percentage of it is regarded as a loan) and can quite easily justify putting his name on the shirt. I''m sure if Delia put an extra few mill into the club each year we wouldn''t mind having Delia''s pies on our shirts!!

There''s only so much you can do with blue and white......Too common and too many other clubs wearing the same dull colours.

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]the blue kit looks like a badly fitting superman outfit!I still find it funny how they are "sponsored" by evans... sticking his name on the shirt at no income to the club... pity they dont see it.[/quote]It''s not exactly no income though Jas, he has put a lot of money into that club (although i am not sure what percentage of it is regarded as a loan) and can quite easily justify putting his name on the shirt. I''m sure if Delia put an extra few mill into the club each year we wouldn''t mind having Delia''s pies on our shirts!![/quote]really!  a lot of money into ITFC....i suggest you do some research... much of which has been debated on here in recent seasons...he owns a debt... Ipswich town Pay him at the rate of interest he demands... he might have put some money in but the money they have paid back to him probably dwarfs that figure.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]the blue kit looks like a badly fitting superman outfit!I still find it funny how they are "sponsored" by evans... sticking his name on the shirt at no income to the club... pity they dont see it.[/quote]It''s not exactly no income though Jas, he has put a lot of money into that club (although i am not sure what percentage of it is regarded as a loan) and can quite easily justify putting his name on the shirt. I''m sure if Delia put an extra few mill into the club each year we wouldn''t mind having Delia''s pies on our shirts!![/quote]really!  a lot of money into ITFC....i suggest you do some research... much of which has been debated on here in recent seasons...he owns a debt... Ipswich town Pay him at the rate of interest he demands... he might have put some money in but the money they have paid back to him probably dwarfs that figure.[/quote]I agree a lot of what he has put in is in the form of a loan, but I really fail to believe this is the case with all the money he has invested. I do suspect there are alterior motives and perhaps some money laundering going on with Evans. I would be interested in seeing some figures, but i''m not sure anyone on here has actually looked at thier accounts have they? Do you know what the terms of the loan are Jas, would be curious to know what interest they have to pay on his loan? We have done well with the fact the Turners and other board members have given interest free loans, but i would suspect that the loan Evans has given has a much lower interest rate than other possible bank loans avaiable to their club, so it''s perhaps to simple to say he is screwing them over.Honestly though, if anyone has some figures i would love to see them, i love ripping into my Ipswich side of the family, but they don''t seem to think the situation with Evans is a bad as we all beleive it is. i would just like to have some evidence before jumping on either side of the debate

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]the blue kit looks like a badly fitting superman outfit!

I still find it funny how they are "sponsored" by evans... sticking his name on the shirt at no income to the club... pity they dont see it.
[/quote]

It''s not exactly no income though Jas, he has put a lot of money into that club (although i am not sure what percentage of it is regarded as a loan) and can quite easily justify putting his name on the shirt. I''m sure if Delia put an extra few mill into the club each year we wouldn''t mind having Delia''s pies on our shirts!!
[/quote]

really!  a lot of money into ITFC....

i suggest you do some research... much of which has been debated on here in recent seasons...

he owns a debt... Ipswich town Pay him at the rate of interest he demands... he might have put some money in but the money they have paid back to him probably dwarfs that figure.
[/quote]

I agree a lot of what he has put in is in the form of a loan, but I really fail to believe this is the case with all the money he has invested. I do suspect there are alterior motives and perhaps some money laundering going on with Evans. I would be interested in seeing some figures, but i''m not sure anyone on here has actually looked at thier accounts have they? Do you know what the terms of the loan are Jas, would be curious to know what interest they have to pay on his loan? We have done well with the fact the Turners and other board members have given interest free loans, but i would suspect that the loan Evans has given has a much lower interest rate than other possible bank loans avaiable to their club, so it''s perhaps to simple to say he is screwing them over.

Honestly though, if anyone has some figures i would love to see them, i love ripping into my Ipswich side of the family, but they don''t seem to think the situation with Evans is a bad as we all beleive it is. i would just like to have some evidence before jumping on either side of the debate
[/quote]

Uh oh![:O]

Don''t you just love ''em ?  Not content with trying (and failing) to emulate Norwich in football , and attendances, they go for the hat trick with publicity vids.

Presumably the scene where the carthorse is fed the ball is a subliminal reference to the fact that said nag could perform better than the eleven donkeys who''ve taken to the field in a blue shirt in the last year or so. Either that or Warky might be making yet another comeback.......

I love that directly after the video you can chose to watch a selection of NORWICH videos including the 5-1 and our rise from league one! I wonder how many of the blue persuasion have been enjoying those videos!

Tried to be quirky and original like our kit release was last year and failed miserably. Instead it is amateurish and unimaginative. In other words, quite similar to many of their signings like Nathan Ellington and Jimmy Bullard.

[quote user="First Wazzock AKA Dr Vinyl"]

I think the goalie had the right idea, because if I had to wear that shirt I''d rather roll around in hoss shite.

[:D]

[/quote]

That should have read $hite

It''s absolute sh*t, its embarrassing... what is the hill billy music link to their kit? Mind you, to the simple supporting folk of Ipswich Town it may appear amusing (i dont know how though)?

So we do a comical kit video last season and they have to try and copy how tragic!

It''s about time their away kit was brown to match their performances