Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Korey on TV today?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Nah, it''s Newcastle away at Barcelona isn''t it?[/quote]Barnsley v West Ham on the Beeb...

He started the last game, and with 7 players out through injury and suspension, It looks very likely he''ll start again tonight.

Korey has been very poor indeed, nothing like perm player. If lambert or anyone at ncfc has been watching, then his days will definitely be numbered.

I''m going to boo Norwich City tomorrow to protest at the youth academy who produce players like Korey Smith and Tom Adeyemi.  Where''s Ronaldo? Messi? Fabregas? Rooney?

Get a grip will you! When did I slate our academy? For christs sake, some of you on here are a joke... I made a point about korey smith who has without doubt looked terrible,and not prem player. Thus leading me to believe won''t play in the prem for us. Why I bother posting, so jokers like you can reply out of context is beyond me sometimes.

And FYI, I rate adeyemi highly, and korey smith looked the worst link in a dire barnsley team. If he was any good he''d be going all out to show his worth surely?

But nu_matik, surely my point is valid? I''m sure there have been many games when players like Holt, Morison, Ruddy, Whitbread, Fox, Tierney etc never looked like premiership players. Playing for average teams in League One or the Championship.

[quote user="nu_matik"]Get a grip will you! When did I slate our academy? For christs sake, some of you on here are a joke... I made a point about korey smith who has without doubt looked terrible,and not prem player. Thus leading me to believe won''t play in the prem for us. Why I bother posting, so jokers like you can reply out of context is beyond me sometimes.[/quote]Looks like the humour bypass went well.

I saw korey play in that forgettable cup game against mk dons, where we had a decent enough team and he was the standout under performer. Yes we''ve had a few players have off days but, if you stand out as the worst player in a dire championship side, what does that say? If you can''t cut it in championship then...

For the record, that MK Franchisers debacle was this season, so we were a Premiership team when we lost embarrassingly to them!

I watched the game on the Beeb today and while Barnsley were awful I thought Korey Smith done OK showing his usual mix of pasing and tackling! 

I feel either one of the not good enough Johnson or Crofts will not be at the club next season, probably Crofts so Korey Smith would be capable of replacing Crofts as a squad player!

It''s a shame because I felt korey was outstanding , a rock on the right of the diamond in league one. If it was not for the great performances of Andrew crofts in the championship korey would have played more games.

[quote user="Bryangunnshairline"]It''s a shame because I felt korey was outstanding , a rock on the right of the diamond in league one. If it was not for the great performances of Andrew crofts in the championship korey would have played more games.[/quote] injury aside of course