Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Midfielders

Seriously, though, isn''t it time we had afew more goals from the midfield area?   They are all capable of it.............takes the pressure off the strikers. When did we last score from a free kick too?  Pilks at Aston Villa?    Fox has a good free kick in him and I''m sure Howson does too. 

[quote user="lake district canary"]

Seriously, though, isn''t it time we had afew more goals from the midfield area?   They are all capable of it.............takes the pressure off the strikers. When did we last score from a free kick too?  Pilks at Aston Villa?    Fox has a good free kick in him and I''m sure Howson does too. 

[/quote]

ldc, this relentness negativity of yours is getting me down. I don''t know you can cheerfully slag off a whole section of the squad like that and still call yourself a supporter.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

ldc, this relentness negativity of yours is getting me down. I don''t know you can cheerfully slag off a whole section of the squad like that and still call yourself a supporter.

[/quote]I agree, we''re having a fantastic season but some fans still feel the need to criticise the players and the team.  I say BAN HIM!  BAN THE LAKE DISTRICT CANARY!  [6]

I agree LDC either is constantly negative or has a bee in his bonnet about living outside of Norwich. Perhaps if you watched a game live from time to time you would see how good we are?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Lambert said he brought in Howson to add more goals to the midfield.[/quote]Well he had only scored one goal for Leeds all season (a good one against Nottingham Forest at the City Ground in Aug/Sept I think).

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="lake district canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I agree, we''re having a fantastic season but some fans still feel the need to criticise the players and the team.  I say BAN HIM!  BAN THE LAKE DISTRICT CANARY!  [6][/quote]Does LDC go to games anyway Mister Chops?I think that Purple and the little gang he has just joined should drive up to Cumbria and flog LDC in his pants all the way back to Norwich. Upon reaching the pearly gates of Carrow Road Purple & Co should offer LDC up as a sacrifice to their mother superior Delia, who along with her friends Stephen Fry and Sister Wendy will crucify LDC as part of some kind of Catholic pagan ritual prior to Adam Drury''s testamonial with Celtic as a warning to any unfortunates who are not able to own a NCFC season ticket.Of course the NCFC Secretarianists will not like this will they BW? [;)]

Judging by BW''s recent Easter message thread - it should be him that is offered up to Delia.....................she could use him as flavouring in one of her  recipes -  bwed and bwutter pudding?

I''m actually jealous of where LDC lives - its my favourite part of the world and where I''ll end up living one day, hopefully. I''ll spend my years walking the hills and desperately wishing I could listen to Radio Norfolk... (for the football, you understand...)

Evil Monkey wrote:  "I''m actually jealous of where LDC lives - its my favourite part of the world and where I''ll end up living one day, hopefully. I''ll spend my years walking the hills and desperately wishing I could listen to Radio Norfolk... (for the football, you understand...)"

And at least we have water all the year round..........................too much, usually.

Grass is always greener though - I''ve had to move away and work in lots of different places over the last few years - and hills or not - there aren''t  many better places than Norwich to live.

The sign speaks for itself!   

[:)]

Cumbria is indeed a beautiful place as are so many other areas of the UK. Some folk never get out of Norfolk though and are unable to appreciate that it is a big world out there with much to offer.Many have had to move away for work or other reasons LDC, some are even 2nd or 3rd generation fans after their parents moved away many years ago. To some on here however that makes you some kind of unworthy NCFC fan if you do not own a season ticket at Carrow Road though. It is not a personal dig at you LDC, more a case of highlighting some of the ridiculous individuals we have posting on here.

[quote user="The Gruffalo"]Cumbria is indeed a beautiful place as are so many other areas of the UK. Some folk never get out of Norfolk though and are unable to appreciate that it is a big world out there with much to offer.[/quote]Pah.  I doubt there''s anything out in that "big world" that I can''t get right here in Norfolk, except for steep hills and malaria.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="The Gruffalo"]Cumbria is indeed a beautiful place as are so many other areas of the UK. Some folk never get out of Norfolk though and are unable to appreciate that it is a big world out there with much to offer.[/quote]Pah.  I doubt there''s anything out in that "big world" that I can''t get right here in Norfolk, except for steep hills and malaria.[/quote]You would be surprised Mister Chops, but then again many would also be surprised at some of the things that you can find in Norfolk these days too.