Sign in to follow this  
Gentleman Jim

Worthy In ? ? ? ?

In the modified words of Mr Aristotle:

"One result does not make a season."

That said it was an awesome result. The second goal was just brilliant.

Six more games like that and you could believe the Great Escape was possible.

[quote]In the modified words of Mr Aristotle: "One result does not make a season." That said it was an awesome result. The second goal was just brilliant. Six more games like that and you could believe th...[/quote]

"one result doesn''t make a season" but it''s needed to start a remarkable string of unexpected survival results isn''t it ? !

Come on let''s put a row of wins together City  ! Hic ! 

i''m sure everyone will agree today he got the tactics, the subs, the motivation spot on. one game does not prove a season, but right now I''m sure were all fully behind him and hope he performs that trick every week

2-0 wow it''s like a dream world beating united, I want that game on dvd to play over and over.

Or maybe he has just proved what half of us have been saying for months , that we have better players watching than playing and we need to get stuck in. Great result though, now lets hope Palace and the Baggies lose tomorrow or the gaps 7 again. Oh for that first away win next week or is that to much to ask for.

[quote]Quote Removed! This quote contained illegal HTML.[/quote]

Yes, a truly great performance by ALL Jim,.

It''s just a damn shame the boss didn''t listen to the supporters a bit earlier that''s all. 

Who knows?, we may have been safe by now!.

But fair do Worthy, I just hope my pulse settles down in time to enjoy watching smug Lineker and Co in time!.

[quote]Yes, a truly great performance by ALL Jim,. It''s just a damn shame the boss didn''t listen to the supporters a bit earlier that''s all. Who knows?, we may have been safe by now!. But fair do Worth...[/quote]

i cant belive you are still having a go at worthy ,are you working for sky,news of the world wizard you would do a good job.

come on you yellows

to be honest, after that 2nd goal went on i was not nervous at all. it really was ''easy''. probably one of greens easiest games all season.

its amazing really that that was our first clean sheet since october and only united''s 3rd defeat of the season.

[quote]In the modified words of Mr Aristotle: "One result does not make a season." That said it was an awesome result. The second goal was just brilliant. Six more games like that and you could believe th...[/quote]

Thing about the "Great Escape" that many people seem to forget is that half of them got killed at the end - what chance would we have next season with a squad ravaged by death???

Yes just about, but what odds he starts with Stuart instead of Bentlley for the Palace game. The eleven that started the second half yesterday should be on the pitch next week.

Does anyone know whether Charlton has fallen out with Worthy / Fleming because he has suddenly disappeared from the scene?