Sign in to follow this  
militantcanary

Lawrenson you ***

Just pathetic from the great pundit, ignored a blatant obstruction in the most dismissive terms and then didn''t even enter into a conversation re Holt going to the Euros, even jug ears looked surprised.

Oh that''s right, we were going to be in League 2 by now Nostradamus of the football world

Yep Lawrenson is a tw@t! I would like to know why Holt isn''t good enough for an England place? Come on Lawrenson tell us why the second highest English goal scorer is not good enough?

Lawrenson seems to have hit a nerve with this.  Currently trending on Twitter and not with complimentary comments either, seems he is out of touch with many!

He wasn''t asked whether Holt is good enough to go to the Euros, nor if he thought Holt SHOULD go. He was asked if he thought there was any chance that Holt will go, to which he stated no.

I''d agree with him, Holt won''t be picked to go to the Euros.

Realistically there is no striker who is playing better that will play in the first Euro game thats English.

Holt>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.Carroll, Welbeck, Sturridge, Crouch, DefoeLawrenson can choke on his own member.

Coruchy is a better player than Grant Holt apparently.  Ah well - but the fact they had to mention Holty again suggests to me that they are a bit rattled today.  Keep it up guys.

[quote user="Aggy"]He wasn''t asked whether Holt is good enough to go to the Euros, nor if he thought Holt SHOULD go. He was asked if he thought there was any chance that Holt will go, to which he stated no.

I''d agree with him, Holt won''t be picked to go to the Euros.[/quote]SPOT ONunfortunately, as on here, so many will read a few words then make up the restpersonally I don''t think Holt will go either

Lawrenson is an idiot.... Like the ref today he''s only interested in stroking the egos of the big players clubs and managers

Lawrenson hates Norwich because he always used to have bad games against us in the ''80s. I think he even scored an own goal for us!

He seemed insulted by the mere suggestion. Just hope that Holt is sufficiently motivated to bag a hattrick against his beloved Liver- ´we shoulda had at least 3 pens´ pool.

Anyway, who cares what that cretin thinks. It''s Harry who''ll decide (probably) and a blinder from GH on Monday won''t hurt his chances.

What on earth in that show suggests to anyone he hates Norwich? He said that there have been some moans about MOTD from Norwich fans, but then said they do praise Norwich and will continue to do so if we keep performing like we did today (ie; we played well). Linker throughout said how well both us and Everton had done this season.

The obstruction issue was dismissed because if we''re being frank, it shouldn''t have ben an issue. It didn''t lead directly to the goal - the ball shoots out of Pienar''s legs and goes back towards the Everton goal not towards ours; the ball falls loose, not directly into the path of an Everton player; we have two or three opportunities to deal with it. They can''t dissect every incident that takes place in massive detail. If I was doing the analysis I would have said nothing more than "maybe it should have been a freekick, but to be honest, Norwich should have dealt with the threat before it led to a goal", which isn''t a million miles away from what was said I don''t think.

Sadly this type of behaviour was something we always derided our not too bright neighbours fo,r yet here we have all manner of over excited keyboard warriors claiming some kind of almighty sleight against the ''mighty'' City.I think a few on here need to get their head out of the own backsides and stop giving it all the bertie big bollox stuff.

Should Holt be called for England ? Laurwinson was quite emphatic NO. And then apparently Crouch is a better player.

England are shite so he''s probably right.

[quote user="xymox"]Should Holt be called for England ? Laurwinson was quite emphatic NO. And then apparently Crouch is a better player.

England are shite so he''s probably right.[/quote]Wrong !He was asked will .... not should

Didn''t take long for you to take the thread down to your level of intelligence, did it ?

City 1st,

You are entitled to your opinion as I and everyone else on here is. The only keyboard warrior on here at the moment is you....

Thanks

How the question was worded or not, Lawrenson was just damn right rude and disrespectful to the current second highest English scorer.

Respect in football has long gone..

If you would like to have some level of intelligent discussion then please feel free to begin that. From what I have seen you have no idea how to do that. Should or will what''s the difference FFS. If you want a fight lets take it offline as no one on here cares about yours or mine opinion. Send me your number and I''ll call you.

"You are entitled to your opinion as I and everyone else on here is"how kind of you"The only keyboard warrior on here at the moment is you"yep, it is me making the threats and using foul language - well spotted

City 1st

Calm down. Remember we''re all City fans. Look at your tone....

Not related to Lawronare you? ( only a joke... Don''t worry)

eh ?I would hardly say having a gentle dig at the pompous is any cause for excitement..................if you percieve it as anything but, then maybe you need to get out a bit more

(and maybe take the key out of your back a bit more as well)

[quote user="xymox"]If you would like to have some level of intelligent discussion then please feel free to begin that. From what I have seen you have no idea how to do that. Should or will what''s the difference FFS. If you want a fight lets take it offline as no one on here cares about yours or mine opinion. Send me your number and I''ll call you.[/quote]The irony of you asking for an '' intelligent discussion'' when you appear to not have a clue of the difference between ''will'' and ''should'' will not be lost on others.I am not sure how we can have a fight over the phone but I am happy to give you a number to call

It''s a debate that rolls on, until such a time when the BBC decide to change the pundits, and to some degree the format this will always be an outdated biaised programme. All three of them tonight are so far up their own arses i''m suprised they are able to talk about anything but themselves!