Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Are we safe.....

Yep LDC I think we are , no pressure now , I cant wait for Saturday as I can see another huge performace and a possible 3 points !

Liverpool won''t wnat to be coming here either [;)]

I reckon !!!There''s a couple more supposedly big teams coming our way - maybe we can upset a few more.(Citeh and Liverpoo??)

Game of the season for me, I thought we were completely bossing from beginning to end, Spurs never looked that threatening.

Outstanding performance from Russell Martin today, the whole back line was great, closing down real quick and making Spurs look proper average.

Good bit of recovery this week amongst the guys and get set for another big team upset next Saturday!

Theres quite a few contenders but that was by far the best we''ve played this season, every one of them had a great game! Could have been more if we''d been given a penalty for either of those stonewallers or Johnson hadn''t missed the sitter. 15 points out of relegation zone with 15 points left to play for, just in case anyone is still worrying! :D

OTBC!

" no pressure now"eh !same pressure as before, that''s why we won todaywe are now 9th and the battle will be to keep us there as a minimum, with the same hunger to climb higher

"NO.....Norwich can still get relegated!.......Bolton, QPR, Wolves and Blackburn will string consecutive wins together, to overhaul ickle Norwich..."

......says Mark Lawrenson, on MOTD tonight......