Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Michael Oliver (& lino) take a bow...

I''m actually seriously thinking about giving up watching all English football bar Norwich games, no MOTD, no nothing other than Norwich games. The refereeing standard is so low, and this isn''t something that just effects Norwich, its effecting a lot of teams.

But it shouldn''t be to be expected, its seriously ruining football for me. I don''t want to spend ages thinking and moaning about incompetent referees. We should be talking about how great Norwich played first half.

the media keep picking up on bigger teams getting "decisions"...i have said for a few years the premier league need to protect their brand and a big side not making the champions league would be terrible for them...are the media hinting at something else? the guy on the live feed has hinted at something of that ilk.

Ever since Holt was red carded (over ruled) and Lambert was sent to the stands at Reading, Oliver has had it in for us. Oliver is a fast track referee with the FIFA elite, scary stuff. Only 10 days ago he failed to give Blackburn a penalty at Old Trafford. This guy sucks!

Ah yes, the Holt red card at Reading - I was trying to remember which game it was when moaning about Oliver in another thread. Glad you''ve reminded me!

Yet another inept performance from a shocking excuse of a referee. Had any of those penalty appeals been at the other end I have no doubts that they would have been given.

Are these refs really frightened of the Redknapps, Fergusons etc of this world? It''s not a fair sport from what we have seen this last week.

We won though - eat that Oliver - now learn your trade in the Conference and don''t come back until you can ref a game honestly!