Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

I've just heard we are wearing the away kit at Spurs.

...waits for the wally brigade to say "we''re doomed", the kit is hexxed"....

Yeah, if we lose it will be the kit and not Bale, Lennon, Modric & co.

Wallies.

It''s a nice shade of green and makes a good ''casual wear'' shirt.... but it should only be used in a colour clash situation.....Pees me off seeing the various clubs wearing change kits to boost their shop sales.

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"]Pees me off seeing the various clubs wearing change kits to boost their shop sales.[/quote]An unfair tax on stupidity. it would seem

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"]Pees me off seeing the various clubs wearing change kits to boost their shop sales.[/quote]An unfair tax on stupidity. it would seem[/quote]Or an unfair tax on the parents who feel duty bound to provide everything their kids want these days.........

In refer the honourable gentleman to the previous post

["Jeremy Cluckson"]It''s a nice shade of green and makes a good ''casual wear'' shirt.... but it should only be used in a colour clash situation.....Pees me off seeing the various clubs wearing change kits to boost their shop sales.

I don''t often agree with you but your spot on with this!

apparently its the premier league that decides if the away team wear their away kit or not. Can anyone confirm this?

Frankly I couldn''t give a flying f........!

[quote user="spencer 1970"]apparently its the premier league that decides if the away team wear their away kit or not. Can anyone confirm this?

Frankly I couldn''t give a flying f........![/quote]That might well be the case... but it looks like the tail is wagging the dog in football these days.If the PL are making this sort of low level decision, in how many other ways do they have the game in a strangle hold?

It''ll just look like Spurs vs Northern Ireland - hope we play better than that team in green and white. Thinking about it, Harry might start hallucinating; believing he''s become a national team manager quicker than he imagined!...

Any suspect ''handball'' shouts against us can easily be explained due to our lads confusion with Gaelic football rules - and although we''ve more chance of catching a leprachaun than Gareth Bale, any lack of pace on our part can simply be attributed to too much Guinness consumption beforehand.

Providing we have the luck of the Irish it could be an interesting game...

PS: Following the North London riots perhaps Spurs would be better suited wearing the Northern Ireland strip?

[quote user="Jeremy Cluckson"]It''s a nice shade of green and makes a good ''casual wear'' shirt.... but it should only be used in a colour clash situation.....Pees me off seeing the various clubs wearing change kits to boost their shop sales.[/quote]Good post Cluck, for once I completely agree with you on something!! [:)]