Sign in to follow this  
Captain Mould

Season Ticket 12/13

Hi Everyone

First post here, I''m working in Norwich next year and im a long time Norwich fan. I want to get hold of a ticket but they seem sold out. Whats the best way for me to watch games at Carrow Road next year? Not too fussed about cost, just would like to get my hands on some live football at fortress Carrow Road.

What a result at WHL :)

Help would be great.

Thanks

No season tickets available.

Get a super membership at £20 and you will then have first priority on tickets for home games, high demand for games against the ''big teams'' but other than that should easily get hold of a ticket.

Become a steward, join the St John''s Ambulanceor simply do what my mate did last seasonsimply turned up early with a garden fork and poked the pitch a few times

..... he would have got away with it if he waited until halftime

[quote user="City1st"]Become a steward, join the St John''s Ambulance

or simply do what my mate did last season

simply turned up early with a garden fork and poked the pitch a few times

..... he would have got away with it if he waited until halftime
[/quote]

Well done City 1st.  A relatively restrained post by you - usually the machine gun of sarcasm would have nailed a first time poster!  Getting soft in your old age?

Glad to see you read all the postsmakes it all worth while

ps don''t take it all too seriously, I don''t

[quote user="s10_yellow"]No season tickets available. Get a super membership at £20 and you will then have first priority on tickets for home games, high demand for games against the ''big teams'' but other than that should easily get hold of a ticket.[/quote]

The club haven''t announced anything about how season ticket sales are going, but it is a fair assumption that there won''t be any available, giving a 1,700-strong waiting list. Apart from the super membership, which sounds a good idea, you could also get on the season ticket waiting list. That might stand you in good stead in years to come.