Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Easy Easy

What a great chant, so easy- sorry no pun intended- even the Jarrold and N & P knew what to do. Well done to everybody tonight - great atmosphere!

Wish we could play them every week!

best atmosphere so far this season by far! im in the n & p and ive got to say the barclay looked very impressive. the wave of hands there were was amazing!

That chant was great! Watching the whole clapping British bulldog style was well impressive. This is the first time I have seen it, is it something we started or just followed, the people of Nott’s were lovin!!!

[quote]That chant was great! Watching the whole clapping British bulldog style was well impressive. This is the first time I have seen it, is it something we started or just followed, the people of Nott’s we...[/quote]

It comes from the wrestlers on Sky Sports Soccer AM show

[quote]That chant was great! Watching the whole clapping British bulldog style was well impressive. This is the first time I have seen it, is it something we started or just followed, the people of Nott’s we...[/quote]

It comes from Soccer AM (Sky Sports 1, 9.00, Saturdays, best programme ever type thing) with two late 70''s / 80''s style wrestlers. When one wins he stomps about clapping his hands widely shouting EASY! EASY! EASY! Followed by a ''YOU SHUT UUUUPPP!'' usually aimed at a passing member of the public.It was chanted away at Arsenal two weeks ago. Very amusing!

That was a great moment to watch in a great day, think its going to catch on. It looked such a good atmosphere at the game. I just wish I could have been there. Although it was good watching the game in the pub as Forest fans were getting well into, it felt like when we meet Munich!

[quote]That was a great moment to watch in a great day, think its going to catch on. It looked such a good atmosphere at the game. I just wish I could have been there. Although it was good watching the game ...[/quote]

Equally good at highbury was ''If you beat Bayern Munich clap your hands..!'' which was followed by.. EASY! EASY! EASY..!

I love the Easy chant! Its great!

I''m a s/t holder in The River End and everyone in there seemed to relaly be getitng excited and getitng involved!

Nice one!

"EASSSSSS-EH! EASSSSS-EH! EASSSSS-EH....!!!!!!"