Sign in to follow this  
Downloads

First on MOTD?

Don''t really use it either,but got this from Beebs home page

MOTD on Twitter: Running order for tonight''s programme -Spurs v Norwich, Newcastle v Bolton, Fulham v Chelsea, Everton v Sunderland and Aston Villa v Stoke.

;

Coolios. Might stop some whininess then!

Maybe we should have an official thread for MOTD tonight! So we can critique their analysis.

They''re only showing us first to make sure we all miss the game when we tune in halfway through because we''re always on last and can''t stand to listen to Jug Ears, Melted Waxwork and Thunderbird 7 all chatting about the big 4 [:@]

Ah but Trent, one of the pundits might answer a question with their own opinion.

This will unfortunately mean that the tin hats will then have to be kept out, of course, because we all apparently have to twist the words of the pundit, pretend he was asked a different question in the first place, refuse to change our minds when we''re made aware of what was actually said, and finish up by ''proving'' that all the media (especially that nasty BBC) are actually all in on a terribly devilish plan to give Norwich City Football Club a ridiculous amount of bad press until we end up relegated down to obscurity in order that they don''t have to report on our games anymore.

[quote user="Aggy"]Ah but Trent, one of the pundits might answer a question with their own opinion.

This will unfortunately mean that the tin hats will then have to be kept out, of course, because we all apparently have to twist the words of the pundit, pretend he was asked a different question in the first place, refuse to change our minds when we''re made aware of what was actually said, and finish up by ''proving'' that all the media (especially that nasty BBC) are actually all in on a terribly devilish plan to give Norwich City Football Club a ridiculous amount of bad press until we end up relegated down to obscurity in order that they don''t have to report on our games anymore.[/quote]Ill only be happy when our press coverage solely consists of Lizzie from the football league show reading my texts.

Luckily for me, i''ve got Sky & i''m recording & watching the whole game, if it''s regarded as the best game of the day, or about one hour of highlights if it''s not regarded as the best game of the day, and better analysis afterwards too.

Sorry if you can only get MOTD, but that''s a waste of time these days.

Everyone happy with that? Nearly 20 mins and good words from the pundits?!

Still think Match of the Day punditry is atrocious. I''ve always disliked them and there painfully bad punditry regarding any team, I don''t care if they''re pro/anti Norwich or not, they still suck.

IMO MOTD seems better and more ''relaxed'' when not on a saturday - no idea whether it is a Lineker thing, but Colin Murray does seem a bit better at this presenting thing.

I did get the impression that on saturday that it was a bit ''staged'', after Lineker''s tweeted comments earlier in the evening.

For the first time this season, Lawro has engaged his little peanut brain, and said what most of us see and say every week, Norwich City are playing some friggin great football. Halle Bloody Lujah.......wonders never cease. OTBC

It would of helped if the BBC had actually sent a commentator to White Hart Lane today - no way was John Motson there, despite us all ''hearing'' him, he didn''t sound THERE!

He was either holed up in a studio watching it or even done retrospectively, but he didn''t sound right at all, he sounded so un natural compared to all the other games that have been shown.

The BBC used to do this years ago on ''Grand Prix'', where the commentary was done at a studio, yet they had to pretend they were in Brazil, France or wherever they were supposed to be. Tony Gubba used to do ''retrospective'' live commentary too, but for my money Motson wasn''t there, or the commentary was done after the game.

Other than that, great performance!!!