Sign in to follow this  
Wishbone

Bennett finally has his goal!

Lucky pot-shot[;)]

Really pleased for him.Had a brilliant game,especially in defence.Well done Benno.

have been really impressed with Bennett this season, has shown a great deal of passion and commitment. He really deserved that goal and with this confidence boost could see him becoming a rally good player

Bennett has looked a quality player this season.....until he got close to goal. That wonder strike should be the icing on the cake and give him that goal-scoring lift he needed.

Easily his best game to date, was on fire today and got a great goal to go with it.

With him and Pilks on the wings, you''ve always got a threat. Well done Lambert also, was spot on tactics wise today!

He really deserved that goal. He''s got better and better as the season has gone on and he really puts in a shift for the team.

"Bennet''s fortunate strike was going well-wide......it took 5 deflections and just crept inside the post......FACT!

......says Mark Lawrenson, on MOTD tonight......

"Bennett''s fortunate strike was going well-wide......it took 5 deflections and just crept inside the post......FACT!

Lovely modest lad. I bet he''s a very low maintenance team player.

Loads of assists to date, works really hard out of possession, electric pace and now scoring goals. He belongs in this league.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

"Bennett''s fortunate strike was going well-wide......it took 5 deflections and just crept inside the post......FACT!

[/quote]

''And Ruddy''s lucky save, was him actually diving out of the way......coz he''s a 1st division keeper at best''.....

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Mello Yello.Very pleased for this young boy. He has been working hard. This should give him a confidence boost which we all need from time to time.

[quote user="Miss Jane Marple"]Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Mello Yello.

Very pleased for this young boy. He has been working hard. This should give him a confidence boost which we all need from time to time.
[/quote]

What''s ''Sarcasm?''.....Is he a warrior mate of Spartacus?

Hopefully this will keep the not very well educated happy? Bennett''s all-round ability as a midfielder and contribution to the team is outstanding. Pleased for him and think that this goal will be the first of many for him.

Stunning strike: Elliott Bennett scores the winner for Norwich

For Bennett fans who would like a photo of the goal I don''t think this one from the London Evening Standard can be bettered...[:D]

I''m pleased for Bennett that he''s scored at last.Unlike Pilkington I think he found the step up to the Premier League a little awe inspiring at first and took a while to settle in. Best game all season yesterday and his goal can only help his confidence. Well done

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

For Bennett fans who would like a photo of the goal I don''t think this one from the London Evening Standard can be bettered...[:D]
[/quote]........i disagree unless you want a photo of johnson with one of his failed attempts.

[quote user="star_manic"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]........i disagree unless you want a photo of johnson with one of his failed attempts.[/quote].must learn to read, missed the word "don''t".  ooops!!!!

As someone who doesn’t gamble  apart from a pound a week on the lottery my betting advice** to this forum is to get down the bank, sign out the deeds of your house and pop down to Ladbrokes to stick it all on Elliott Bennett to score anytime on Saturday vs Manchester City. He finally scored his first goal and that second one is not going to be very far behind.

(**No liability accepted if you do follow my advice)

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

As someone who doesn’t gamble  apart from a pound a week on the lottery my betting advice** to this forum is to get down the bank, sign out the deeds of your house and pop down to Ladbrokes to stick it all on Elliott Bennett to score anytime on Saturday vs Manchester City. He finally scored his first goal and that second one is not going to be very far behind.

(**No liability accepted if you do follow my advice)

[/quote]

Is this what bookies call the Dean Coney Syndrome, as they laugh all the way to the bank?![;)]