Sign in to follow this  
Ruddy Marvelous!

Man City game...

What are peoples predictions for this Saturday? Also, is anyone else glad that we won''t be seeing Balotelli this saturday or that just me!?

Personally i think it''s a great time to play City (if any), it will be a tough game but we don''t have anything to play for now so the pressure is off us and the lads can go out and enjoy themselves.

My Prediction: Norwich win, 3-2

"but we don''t have anything to play for now"Whilst agreeing with the rest of your post that part is way, way off beam. We have everything to play for now. That was why the team was going hell for leather yesterday.Not only is there an outside chance of european football next season but a ''small'' matter of SIX MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS up for grabs.If you think that is not anything to play for then you would be in a minority of one at Carrow Road.

In some ways it''s a shame Balotelli won''t be playing against us on Saturday as part of the attraction of being in the EPL is the opportunity to see the best players from the top teams. On his day he is a great player and can make a huge impact with his creativity and flair. Having said that the guy is a liability at times on and off the pitch and whilst it''s good to have the Balotellis of this world brightening up the league, I wouldn''t want that type of player anywhere near our team. Also, him not playing is 1 less thing for PL to worry about this week.

I don''t agree that the pressure is off us, PL has instilled such a work ethic that this team will always play their hearts out regardless of the score in a game or where we are in the league. Certainly agree it''s a good time to be playing Man City - they''re pretty much out of the title race barring a spectacular and uncharacteristic disaster on Utd''s front, plus they are looking very safe in second so I suspect their overpaid superstars may lose interest now and put their feet up a little. Having said that, they''ve still got some top quality players who''ve got them to second place players so yes it''ll be a tough one and I''m prediciting 2-2 which it clearly won''t be given my track record in score predictions so far this

season...

[quote user="City1st"]"but we don''t have anything to play for now"Whilst agreeing with the rest of your post that part is way, way off beam. We have everything to play for now. That was why the team was going hell for leather yesterday.Not only is there an outside chance of european football next season but a ''small'' matter of SIX MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED POUNDS up for grabs.If you think that is not anything to play for then you would be in a minority of one at Carrow Road.[/quote]

I totally agree however Lambert has made it clear all season that he will not rest until we are mathmatically safe...(which we still aren''t yet, but as good as), i just think this is a great time to play them and would much rather of played them this Saturday than i would of a few games back. The pressure is off us a little now and Man City are on bit of a downer in recent weeks to their form earlier in the season and these are the kind of games that are frustrating form teams in their position.