Sign in to follow this  
Sam Matthews

Norwich V Palace next weekend - bring it on

After saturdays victory i personally cant wait for next saturdays trip to selhurst park (although it is a dump!) I am really optomistic about the game for many reasons. Safri had a very promising game on saturday and Helveg looked solid. We may have left it a bit to late in the season but the signs definately look good for us for the next campaign regaurdless of which division we may be in.
My team for next week would be a back 4 of: Helveg, Fleming, Shackell, Drury.
Bentley on the right, Francis and safri in the middle, Hucks on the left
And Leon and Ashton up front.

Leon and Dean seem to be forming a bit of a partnership up front which will hopefully produce more goals in the run-in. As much as i like Gary Holt, he has looked a bit out of depth in the premiership, and i would like to see Francis and Safri form a good partnership in the middle of the park.
After all that is where the contest will be won in the bottom of the table clashes against Palace and southampton coming up.

We have got a great chance of a good result at palace, with them losin 4 - 0 today, there confidence will be very much deflated. I think our confidence might be on the up, dont you?!!!

Its come at a good time.

I just hope that some players dont disappear like they usually do at away matches. I dont think that will happen though as they should be fired up because its such and important match which should have a good atmosphere