Sign in to follow this  
The Voice Of Reason

I Hadn't Really Trained For Two Weeks...........................

Why was he playing? Because he is class basically. So it is worth the punt. And Wes looked dead on his feet after the Everton game where he covered every blade of grass.

Lambert said in his Friday press conference that Pilks had returned to full training the day before, so it was obviously a calculated risk, but one which paid off gloriously!

[quote user="The Voice Of Reason"]

As it says, it''s what Pilks has said in his interview on this site today.

Hadn''t trained for two weeks, why was he playing? Strange to pick him if it is true.

Love him to bits mindya.

[/quote]

After what happened, I can''t believe this question is being asked

It''s not my place to question Paul Lambert, if Lambert deems it right, it''s right!

thats beauty of our team...any player that comes in will not weaken the team...they are all different individually but the "one" stays strong.

Conspencious 591 BC

england should call him up before ireland get him. he makes dowling look very third rate, just cannot see what various managers see in dowling. no fans of any club, especially liverpool, rate him at all. pilks is different class to him.

[quote user="star_manic"]england should call him up before ireland get him. he makes dowling look very third rate, just cannot see what various managers see in dowling. no fans of any club, especially liverpool, rate him at all. pilks is different class to him.[/quote]

Does he play in their reserves?