Sign in to follow this  
SnakepitCanary

Fraser Fyvie

Norwich and Fulham are set to compete to land £500,00-rated Aberdeen midfielder Fraser Fyvie, 19.

Full story: Daily Express

My friend who is an Aberdeen fan raves about this guy, I hope this has some substance.

Central midfielder?

If it comes off, I can only assume this spells the end for Crofts?  (Assuming Howson, Hoolahan, Fox and Johnson are ahead of him in the central area)

Yep he is a central midfielder. Your probably right about Crofts, the Premiership might be of been a step too far for him. He scored some vital goals in our promotion season though so he will always be held in high regard for me.

From the Aberdeen Evening Express a few days ago:

ABERDEEN FC midfielder Fraser Fyvie was today advised to set his sights higher than a move to Fulham when he quits Pittodrie. Manager Craig Brown dismissed the latest report claiming Fyvie will make a cut-price move to Craven Cottage in the summer. Brown has accepted Fyvie, whose contract with Aberdeen FC expires in December, will be moving on. But he feels Fyvie should be looking to go to the likes of Manchester United or Arsenal rather than a middle-range Premier club like Fulham.

If I was him i''d rather play footy for a middle Prem team than sit on the bench for a top Prem team. Lets not forget Aberdeen is prolly equivilent to an average championship team which means middle Prem is a big step up!

How?! Just because they have the same first name?!

Sounds like another one of PL''s ''understated'' players..... [Y]

[quote user="AJ"]How?! Just because they have the same first name?![/quote]....well, they could be chinese but i doubt it.

[quote user="Downloads"]Lets not forget Aberdeen is prolly equivilent to an average championship team [/quote]

Probably lower than that. Aberdeen are in the bottom half of the SPL and average Championship teams at the moment are the likes of Burnley, Leeds, Crystal Palace and Ipswich.

Average League 1 is probably closer to it.

[quote user="Lambert is god"]Any chance this Fraser Fivie could be related to Fraser Fourster?[/quote]

Well, I found it funny!!

[quote user="The Gruffalo"]....If he''s going Fulham then can we have Dempsey in the yellow & green please?[/quote].....if fulham are selling dempsey he will cost a hell of a lot more than we can afford unfortunely. destined for arsenal at a guess.

You don''t say, but what a player Dempsey is. We need to try and find ourselves a cheap version of him. Unlike the last couple of seasons where we needed to recruit high numbers of personnel, this summer we should be going for quality and blowing the whole of our budget on one or two players.

[quote user="The Gruffalo"]You don''t say, but what a player Dempsey is. We need to try and find ourselves a cheap version of him. Unlike the last couple of seasons where we needed to recruit high numbers of personnel, this summer we should be going for quality and blowing the whole of our budget on one or two players.[/quote]

Our recruitment policy has been pretty spot on in the last couple of seasons,i don''t see much point in changing it too much.

[quote user="The Gruffalo"]You don''t say, but what a player Dempsey is. We need to try and find ourselves a cheap version of him. Unlike the last couple of seasons where we needed to recruit high numbers of personnel, this summer we should be going for quality and blowing the whole of our budget on one or two players.[/quote]Couldn''t agree more.  We do have a good squad but the simple fact is that we''ve had it if anything happens to Holt.  I think we need to spend on a striker, but where you find one good enough who will fit into our wage structure is a bit of a problem