Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Arsenal ballot in Group 3

Desperately hoping I get lucky, need one ticket! Not very hopeful of getting one though, I bet there have been loads of applications in Group 3.Anyone else in Group 3 with their fingers tightly crossed?!

If you can''t get into the away end I would imagine home tickets will be on general sale. I know people have been able to buy tickets on gate this season at Arsenal. If you don''t wear any colours you should have no problems.

Home ends are already sold out, just checked. Not too surprised as it is their last game of the season.

Group 2 for me so I''ll see you all there...

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Home ends are already sold out, just checked. Not too surprised as it is their last game of the season. Group 2 for me so I''ll see you all there...[/quote]

Ah yes, forgot about that (I''m sure their recent run of wins hasn''t hurt either). Oh well, forget what I said earlier.

Best of luck to everyone!

...and does just wanting 1 ticket give you any more chance of being successful than say someone applying for 8 tickets? Or is it done completely randomly out the hat sort of thing?

I understand the amount of people on the application form does not matter eg. if you have applied for four ST. holders and you are drawn out then you get four tickets and so on und the ticket until the allocation is gone. I rang the ticket office today and  the ballot has not been made yet as they were waiting for the tickets from Arsenal.

[quote user="Excited Canary"]...and does just wanting 1 ticket give you any more chance of being successful than say someone applying for 8 tickets? Or is it done completely randomly out the hat sort of thing?[/quote]I don''t pretend to know for sure, but it would make sense that towards the end of a ballot there would only be odd seats left on the ends of rows. So possibly there''s a slight advantage in applying in smaller groups.I''m also in group 3 with fingers crossed. Would be my 9th away game of the season (narrowly missing out on promotion to group 2 for next year! [:(]).

[quote user="Northluck C."][quote user="Excited Canary"]...and does just wanting 1 ticket give you any more chance of being successful than say someone applying for 8 tickets? Or is it done completely randomly out the hat sort of thing?[/quote]I don''t pretend to know for sure, but it would make sense that towards the end of a ballot there would only be odd seats left on the ends of rows. So possibly there''s a slight advantage in applying in smaller groups.I''m also in group 3 with fingers crossed. Would be my 9th away game of the season (narrowly missing out on promotion to group 2 for next year! [:(]).[/quote]Yeah, that would make sense! I may have a little bit of hope then, I definitely read someone say that you have more chance applying for just one ticket than massive groups but its probably a load of rubbish.

[quote user=".takecare."]Anyone heard anything on this? When will we know by?[/quote]

on the offical site it say you should know by 28/04/12

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]I''m an ASTH and i''ve still had nothing come out yet,so don''t give up just yet :)[/quote]Ok, thanks mate [Y]I would be group 2 but I attend away games with my brother who is group 3. I''m considering ditching him next year haha [;)]

just looked at my online banking £90 have came out but not showing on my statement yet so fingers cross.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]12 mates successful in the ballot makes 18 of us going...
[/quote]

They reckon it is your round as well[:D]