Sign in to follow this  
mickfoot

Calling all Brisbane Canaries

Date: 14 April

Time: 9pm for 9.45pm kick off

Venue: Pig & Whistle, Eagle Street

Match: Norwich vs Man City

Please respond if you will be attending the first ever meeting of The Brisbane Canaries. Confirmed attendees so far 2 and growing!

PS. Guest appearance by Michael Theokolitis has been cancelled

I''m tempted to go but I don''t drink, go to pubs or stay out late in the

city so it''s looking unlikely. Maybe if I could convince my friends to

go. How old are the other people attending?

[quote user="The_Chaser"]I''m tempted to go but I don''t drink, go to pubs or stay out late in the city so it''s looking unlikely.[/quote]

You''re just reinforcing those Aussie cultural stereotypes now !

Hello Chris, I was for a whioe but I stopped using facebook a couple of years ago.

Here is a new website for Norwich fans in Australia (with the sanme name)

http://canariesdownunder.com/

It would be good to get  a fair few Norwich fans for this game, I''m sure there''ll be a few Man City.

Hello Chris, I was for a while but I stopped using facebook a couple of years ago.

Here is a new website for Norwich fans in Australia (with the same name - but a different person administrating- I think)

http://canariesdownunder.com/

It would be good to get  a fair few Norwich fans for this game, I''m sure there''ll be a few Man City.

Hi, yeah it is.

Will be good to have more Norwich fans there than Man City.

Please let other Norwich fans you know in the Brisbane region about this meet up.

[quote user="mickfoot"]

Hi, yeah it is.

Will be good to have more Norwich fans there than Man City.

Please let other Norwich fans you know in the Brisbane region about this meet up.

[/quote]

I''ve had some interest from the site and the details are up there of the meeting time and place. If you''ve not registered, please do so as we have lots in Brisbane already and I''ll be dropping a line out about the meet later in the week.

Final call to all Norwich fans in the Brisbane region.

The big (and first ever) meet of the Brisbane Canaries will be at the Pig & Whistle on Eagle Street at 9pm for the 9.45pm kick off against Man City.

This is your chance to make history. Who do they all remember Neil Armstrong or Buzz Aldrin? Well both but Buzz Aldrin is slightly less well known. So do the right thing and come to the first ever meet of the Brisbane Canaries to say "I was there" in the decades to come. Think about telling your great grandchildren as you perch in some kind of futuristic hover chair, "Yes, Amos, I remember back then, it was the year 2012 in the month of April, twas the first ever meet  of the Brisbane Canaries and it''s true what they all say, I was there."

Let''s see some of you Brisbane Canaries on the Rays Funds thread. You''d be really welcome and some informed picks from the Aussie leagues would be a great help too.

I''ve got the flu, so I don''t feel well enough to go. Disappointed since  I was looking forward to meeting other Norwich fans :(.

2nd meet up of the Brisbane Yellas at Pig n Whistle, Eagle St, Norwich vs Arsenal tomorrow night 9pm for 9.45pm kick off.

See ya there!