Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

From our Paddy at the press conference

Zak back.Too soon for Tierney.Howson could figure for reserves against Wolves.Lambert humbled by Hall of Fame entry. Thinks Culverhouse and players deserve it more.

The one annoying thing under Lambert has been injury news, he is so vague with it and a couple of weeks always seem to turn into an age. I have been impressed at our ability to keep the squad fit this season. We do not seem to get any short term injuries, only a few long term, just annoying the defence gets hit so hard.

[quote user="priceyrice"]The one annoying thing under Lambert has been injury news, he is so vague with it and a couple of weeks always seem to turn into an age. I have been impressed at our ability to keep the squad fit this season. We do not seem to get any short term injuries, only a few long term, just annoying the defence gets hit so hard.
[/quote]

PL is as good a chess player as Fergie is a poker player and even plays a better game of chess than Wenger does at blind man''s buff, Holloway at being the end of the (Blackpool) pier comedian in the Summer months and Colin at rivalling a herd of heffers at bull-shitting.

Wasn''t expecting to see a great deal of Howson this season. So if he gets a reserve game under his belt next watch that will be fantastic news. We desperately need Zak back for this one. He is our best centre back by some distance for me (haven''t seen Bennett play yet). I would personally pair him and Russell Martin together against United if possible.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

Zak back.

[/quote]

Hi Pete,

Next time you are at one of these press conferences, could you please ask about the situation regarding Whitbread''s contract.

Thanks.

[/quote]

[:''(]

Pssst TFA it''s Paddy that goes to the Friday press conference not SDP, that''s why this thread is entitled "From our Paddy at the press confdrence".