Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Team for Manure?

----------------------ruddy--------------------

martin-------ayala----------whitbread-----drury

bennett-------fox--------johnson-------pilkington

--------------jackson----holt-------------------

If De Garr is playing, we have a moral obligation to play Holt with Morrison being fed by Bennett and Pills.

Holt is gonna sttuff his fist up De Gear and pull out his tonsils.

Ayalas injured. I''d like to see

Ruddy

Naughton

Ward

Whitbread

Drury

Bennett

Fox

Surman

Pilkington

Holt

Jackson

..possibly a bit too attacking and Johnson will be instead of Bennett...

De Gear struggles with high crosses, Holt and Morrison would make life very difficult for him, he will make mistakes, and also they would help hold the ball up to give our defense a break occasionally.

I think that has got to be the way forward today. Did we not do that to Newcastle when they came here with defensive frailties?

Number 9 I have to say that I do agree that the one thing man u defenders can cope with is pace.

I do think starting with Moro and Holt is the best formof attack and actually we need a stout midfield who can hold on to the ball, when we have possession we have to keep it, they will have a lot. So disciplined performance is key, I do like two wide men and think that a 4-4-2 is best today.

Put the ball in the box and test this defence and goalkeeper. I still think our greatest strength in by putting the ball in the box for Morison and Holt ot attack.

Ruddy

Martin, Ward, Whitbread, Naughton

- we need pace at full back, Drury could play. Defensive line up doesn''t really pick itself. All depends how fit Whitbread is otherwise Barney and Ward pick themselves.

Bennett, Fox, Surman, Pilky

Morison, Holt - tough on jackson but he will come on.

I''ve got a great idea, Lambert should definitely take notice as I know exactly what i''m talking about:

Ruddy

Naughton, Martin, Ward, Whitbread, Drury, Lappin

Crofts, Johnson

Hoolahan

Wilbraham

Perfect team don''t you think?

Wilbraham showed he''s absolutely world class against Leicester, did you see him glide past the whole Leicester team, and smash a left footed shot at the bottom corner, was one of the best saves ever to keep him out. Just a shame Hoolahan didn''t pass to him some more, we may have won 3-2 then. Game plan= kick the Man.U players (don''t worry about the ball too much), make them cry, then give it to Wilbraham and he''ll do the rest.

Suppose I best post a slightly more serious selection otherwise I might get moaned at.

Ruddy

Naughton, Ward, Whitbread, Drury

Bennett, Fox, Surman, Pilkington

Holt, Jackson

Would like to see Vaughan get at least half an hour as well, Man.U defence are too weak to injure him so he''ll be alright in that regard. If De Gea is playing, then Moro and Holt up top might be a better choice, is Vidic fit? If he is, then just lobbing it into the box at every opportunity won''t be as successful as people think, BBC preview says Rio is fit/playing, I think Vidic might be injured. Rio is rubbish.