Sign in to follow this  
Gibbo

Did I miss something, why is the Norwich v Man U game not on SKY now?

Had been looking forward to seeing the match and even adjusted my weekend overtime to make sure I wasn''t in on Sunday... Now there''s nothing on the Sky site about the match... Did I miss something, why did they announce it as being live and then suddenly it''s not - with nothing to say why not either? 

Thanks for any info!

It''s not on Sky I''m afraid. It was originally moved for Sky for today at  lunch time kick off but because of United''s Europa League match on Thursday, the game had to be moved to tomorrow. Tomorrow''s Sky slots were already taken up by the North London derby & Carling Cup Final, hence the game isn''t on Sky anywhere!. There will be plenty of online streams available.

It was originally due to be on Saturday at 3pm, then got selected for Sky in December and moved to 5.30pm. Then when it was moved again a few weeks later to Sunday it was not going to be on Sky due to West London derby and Carling Cup.

So, in short - it was never meant to be on Sky tomorrow

Eurosport? They don''t get to show English football....

It will be online, obviously not as good as it being on proper TV/in a pub but still better than nothing.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Eurosport? They don''t get to show English football.... It will be online, obviously not as good as it being on proper TV/in a pub but still better than nothing.[/quote]

It''s on Setanta so will be showing on some pubs - thanks to a helpful poster on here I''ve found a place in Nottingham showing it.  I hate watching online because on my connection the quality is so bad and has to be refreshed every few minutes with an ad break.