Sign in to follow this  
dj

Did Drury get elbowed

He went down holding his face towards the end. Did anyone see what happened or who he clashed with?

Something clearly happened. Drury and one Man U player clashed - fairly, another ran across him, and Adam fell to the floor clutching his face. Just put MOTD2 on to record to see if they show it and/or the handball, or mention them afterwards, but TBH I''ve only done it to confirm my grudge with the consensus that plucky small clubs like us should be grateful when giants like Man U deign to foul our players.Grumble, grumble, mutter....

If something did happen, the ref clearly missed it, so action could be taken retrospectively. Wonder how SAF will excuse this one?

Thought he had an excellent game from what I could see on my stream BTW. Again!I like Tierney, but I would pick Adam first ATM. I think we''ve been stronger defensively more recently when he''s played.Who''s better? There''s only one way to find out... Although I suspect Tierney wouldn''t take any prisoners in a scrap.

I love Adam Drury, what a player, he never lets us down and the better the opposition the better he plays. He must be one of the most honest players in the Prem. I saw him holding his face and did get the impression he had been  clobbered, surely people sitting in the Jarrold would have seen the incident. I suppose it would have been asking too much for the linesman to have spotted anything?

Evans slapped him as he (Evans) ran past. It was not an accidental coming together.. I can''t remember seeing anything so ''on purpose'' for a while on a football pitch. Drury had been giving him the runaround, and it looked like him getting even. I''m amazed the assistant ref didn''t notice. He was right there in front of the away fans. Hmmmm.

One of the St John''s ambulance men who sit in front of where I sit in the City Stand went to complain to the manyoo bench. I couldn''t here what he said but he made the elbowing gesture two or three times. I''ve never seen that before.

[quote user="gorlestongirl"]I''ll get my coat![/quote]

Why? Why can''t you just answer my questions... Your post wasn''t mean''t to be funny in anyway was it?

They *almost* showed it on MOTD2 - as part of the Giggs montage you could see Drury drop to the floor holding his face as it started, but the clip began just after whatever it was happened. Can''t believe there wasn''t more reaction to it. [:(]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]They *almost* showed it on MOTD2 - as part of the Giggs montage you could see Drury drop to the floor holding his face as it started, but the clip began just after whatever it was happened. Can''t believe there wasn''t more reaction to it. [:(]
[/quote]

Really? I can. Would have been completely different the other way round.