Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Two wise old heads......

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Scholes and Giggs ran Utd''s game......The rest of the Manc squad, were pretty average.....[/quote]Totally agree.Scholes, still a master.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Scholes and Giggs ran Utd''s game......The rest of the Manc squad, were pretty average.....[/quote]You saying their goalie was average?[8-)]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Scholes gave a master class, and Giggs is imense, 900 games is one hell of a milestone and he popped up with the winner, Fergie puts his longevity in the game down to yoga, personally I think it is the "bedroom olympics" that keeps him so young.......

[/quote]

Ryan''s a Giggalo.....

Pity City haven''t got one or two of those old heads in the squad but these days they retire early.No more Martin Peters to be had......

While I agree that Scholes and Giggs were class yesterday, in the end it was a bit of class from Ashley Young that did it for them in the end.   It reminded me of Holt''s cross at Aston Villa. A cross that was saying put me in the net.   Ashley Young showed class and composure - almost as good as Grant Holt.    Holts done that kind of thing on several occasions - or he''s been at the other end putting the ball in the net.

it was a great cross- but said so much that after 91 mins scholes & giggs were both attacking the cross.

BTW LDC - are you related to ser grant of holt?