Sign in to follow this  
rich

can I make a suggestion

that we concentrate on the football for the rest of the season. Why is it everytime we win people are on here saying ha ha that shows you worthington''s great like anyone on here would be upset because norwich won, we wouldn''t, we''d all be happy (apart from the odd weird ipswich and portsmouth fan with nothing better to do than wind us up by hanging out here.)

If he lost again next week no doubt others would be on saying how bad he was.  I have at certain points expressed my doubts about nigel and still have some, with or without saturday''s great result and man management. However, these are based on years of management and not one game.  So let''s just leave the stupid ha I showed you worthington was good and ha I showed you worthington was bad and concentrate on the things that matter, the games.  we''ll have plenty of time to re-debate worthy next summer. until then he''s in charge and the team have that slim slim chance.

ayway i''m going back to enjoy my monday sun

"..every time we win.." ? ? ? that''s rich.. er....rich, how many times do you make it this season ? ? ? 

However I agree with what you are attempting to say, we should concentrate on the non-political-playing side of the game.

It was I who brought up the "Worthy in ? ? " thread but that was just to have a dig at those who have been climbing all over this Forum with their "Worthy out" rhetoric, sorry if it disturbed you, but as you see I am really on your side ! 

lol that''s alright gorleston we''ll just promise not to make a habit of startinmg them threads and tag team anyone who does.

and yeah everytime we win is a bit of strange choice of words, too much excitement there