Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Wilbraham for Morrison

BW and LDC, I think you too should try and get along, all this hate isn''t good for the soul....

I''ve never had any silly arguments/disagreements on an internet forum such as this one before ;)

I guess it happens at every club but were are there always these obviously made up rumours going around at Norwich; Francis and McKenzie (which has been denied by Huckerby), Morison and Tierny and I''ve even heard such rubbish as Delia and Mike Walker as well as Shackell and Ashton.

Some people need to grow up and stop treating football clubs like High School play grounds.

Wilbraham has been very good in his last 2 gameswhen he came on. I didnt hear any boos but there must have been a small number who did as it mentioned it on the radio they need to keep their mouths shut and it is only a very small minority.The future of Morison is another matter, he looks totally out of sorts and out of favour. He needs to get down to hard work or he could be on his way which would be a shame as he has made a big contribution this season

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Wilbraham has been very good in his last 2 gameswhen he came on. I didnt hear any boos but there must have been a small number who did as it mentioned it on the radio they need to keep their mouths shut and it is only a very small minority.The future of Morison is another matter, he looks totally out of sorts and out of favour. He needs to get down to hard work or he could be on his way which would be a shame as he has made a big contribution this season[/quote]

Morrison is well known for being a confidence player, Millwall fans will tell you that if his head isnt in the right place you may as well leaving him on the team bus. My worry is if the reasons why his head had dropped are the reasons some have suggested its difficult to see how and when we are going to see the last years player again. You are quite right Bethnal, rumours and gossip spread like wildfire and things get distorted, just like someone before saying morrison was the person unable to keep his pants on, but some people have heard this one from people inside the club. I think we will see alot more of Wilbraham in the run in and hope he proves the doubters, which have included me, very wrong.

To show my appreciation for the legend that is Aaron Wilbraham, I started a twitter fan page (there wasn''t one as far as I could tell, shocking!!!) @Wilbraham_fans i''m sure you''ll all sign up to twitter just to show you support!!! Chris Lakey was the second follower, he knows Wilbraham is a legend....

I sit lower Barclay and I can assure you there were people questioning Wilbrahams ability when he came on, which of course meant they were really questioning Paul Lambert aca O''Neil at Villa. Strangely enough most of them were the same people that questioned Morrison, even when Morrison was clearly our best striker.

After those limited but still noticable noises made yesterday I now beleive that unless we sign Holts identical twin who calls himself Grant Holt no striker will be accepted by a number of our fans if they threaten Holts place. Clearly as Morrison was before Holt is currently our best striker but he needs others to play with. If Wilbraham suddenly was to start scoring as well as playing well and was ( not likely at this moment ) to become our main striker I hope he can take the jip from some of you.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]To show my appreciation for the legend that is Aaron Wilbraham, I started a twitter fan page (there wasn''t one as far as I could tell, shocking!!!) @Wilbraham_fans i''m sure you''ll all sign up to twitter just to show you support!!! Chris Lakey was the second follower, he knows Wilbraham is a legend....[/quote]I will be very surprised if there is anything in this rumour. Morison might not be to everyone''s liking (myself included). But he is a very happily married man. I know he isn''t to some of the players liking either (certainly not when he came) but I am led to believe the team have warmed to him. Regarding playing Wilbs ahead of Morison, it''s a little wake up call to him. Much like when Holt was left on the bench at Old Trafford. We all know how Holt has played since.

guys, grow up. If you don''t like each other and really want to tell each other about how much you don''t like each other, please, for the sake of the rest of us, private message each other. your school playground to-ing and fro-ing is of no interest to us.

Back to a fallout we ARE interested in. Hmmm. There are bloggers talking about a very specific fall out between Morison and Lambo during and after the Leicester game in which he was miles of the pace and the mark of effort required. Firm money going on him not really featuring again for us. There has always been no love lost between him and Holt (some who have met Holt can confirm this).

Evidence really mounting up. On the plus side, Wilbers is looking in great Nick. I hope he''s used to ruffle up Stoke on Saturday. I can hardly wait.

Looking forward to seeing my fellow away season ticket holders there. We''re going to need to make some serious noise to drown them out, not that it''s ever been an issue at away games.

[quote user="mozzaman"]guys, grow up. If you don''t like each other and really want to tell each other about how much you don''t like each other, please, for the sake of the rest of us, private message each other. your school playground to-ing and fro-ing is of no interest to us.

Back to a fallout we ARE interested in. Hmmm. There are bloggers talking about a very specific fall out between Morison and Lambo during and after the Leicester game in which he was miles of the pace and the mark of effort required. Firm money going on him not really featuring again for us. There has always been no love lost between him and Holt (some who have met Holt can confirm this).

Evidence really mounting up. On the plus side, Wilbers is looking in great Nick. I hope he''s used to ruffle up Stoke on Saturday. I can hardly wait.

Looking forward to seeing my fellow away season ticket holders there. We''re going to need to make some serious noise to drown them out, not that it''s ever been an issue at away games.[/quote]

If you are referring to me,  am I supposed to sit back and take the insults?  The board is big enough for all of us. If you read through the thread you will see I''ve already tried to move on from this but, if you are being verbally mugged by two or three posters ganging up on you, are you supposed to just sit there and take it?  Also, I will not ''pm'' anybody, if I have anything to say I will say it in the public arena.  

On post,   I am a big fan of Wilbraham. A more honest, hard working player you will not see and by all accounts a dressing room favourite.   Can''t wait for him to score in the prem - I think he will soon be a crowd favourite, if he isn''t already.  Fantastic shot on Sunday - and it led on to the goal.  But I also hope Morison can find his form again. We need all the strikers we can get.

Peace and love to all - even BW.

Andy Cole has said that he never said a word to Sheringham off the field, from the day he arrived at man utd to the end, hated him but they did score a few goals for Utd and worked well together. They were two top class players I admit but does go to show that how well team ''mates'' get on isnt the be all and end all. Falling out with the manager or having your marriage wrecked is another matter!

Would actually please me to hear that Lambert was furious after the cup game because not putting out his best 11 kinda looked like he didnt see winning as very important. I bet he could give a classic hair dryer treatment, maybe I think that because he is/was a hard scottish midfield general.  Agree Mozza, Holt and Wilbers for Stoke will make shawcross regret going to stoke instead of us all those years ago!