Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Wilbraham for Morrison

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]Wilbraham has done himself some justice in the last couple of weeks. Add to that Morisons off field activities and I would guess Wilbraham will keep him out for a while.[/quote]

I must be missing something here, what off field activities ?

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

I was confused when he was brought on, why leave the clubs secpnd top scorer on the bench?  And neither starting striker was particularly impressive either.

but Wilbraham did well and as I said was our best striker - really is time for a start

[/quote]I assume you didn''t see the Leicester game. That''s why the second top scorer was on the bench.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Sing up the river end "]Wilbraham has done himself some justice in the last couple of weeks. Add to that Morisons off field activities and I would guess Wilbraham will keep him out for a while.[/quote]

I must be missing something here, what off field activities ?

[/quote]

IF the rumours i heard today are true hes been sticking it somewhere he shouldn''t

[quote user="Sing up the river end "] IF the rumours i heard today are true hes been sticking it somewhere he shouldn''t[/quote]The rumour I heard involved Morison''s wife and another absent player.

I''m with CA - why would Morison not play again for us this season? Don''t deny he''s out of form and actually you might be right if Wilbo forces himself into the picture with JV in the background too, but what''s all this about off field antics?

So Mckenzie Francis all over again...two bald playersi am guessing again too?

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="BW"]No one booed LDC you weren''t even there ;)[/quote]

BW - you''re as pathetic as the idiots that booed him on.

[/quote]......accoring to all i hear,the booing was for hernandez who was being subbed at the same time, just unfortunate timing for wilbs.

[quote user="missing warden"][quote user="Sing up the river end "]
 IF the rumours i heard today are true hes been sticking it somewhere he shouldn''t[/quote]

The rumour I heard involved Morison''s wife and another absent player.

[/quote]Thats the problem with rumours, everyone passes it on, posts it on message board and before you know it everyone believes it and forgets its just a rumour.

Do you honestly think that if Morrison/Tierney had had a big bust up at the training ground or if Morrison was a bad apple as some suggest, that Lambert ,who we all trust ,would have him on the bench? I dont think so.

Morrison could have scored 20 goals this season and he still wouldnt be popular with some sections of the crowd.

[quote user="Al Catraz"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Morrison wont play another game for us.. said it last week will re-iterate this week.
[/quote]

So why would Lambert have him on the bench then Jas?

As for booeing I didnt hear any either!

[/quote] The punishment was putting him on the bench, leaving him there and bringing Wilbraham instead ! Pigheadedness by Lambert again I am afraid because as well as Wilbs played Morison was clearly the better option.[/quote]........ well, let''s get rid of lambert with immediate effect, after all, what does he know. you''re obviously more able to manage our great team (that has been made great by the afformentioned lambert).

Wilbraham had a very positive effect on the game, if Morison had come on, we might not have pulled it back to 1-1.... Can''t believe anyone, after that, would suggest Moro should have come on ahead of Wilbraham.

I  wish some would just lay off this Morison baiting that seems to be the in thing now. We got a damn good player for a damn good price who has more than done his bit for the cause during this momentus season.

He is having a little run of bad form, for whatever the reasons, all players do.

As for this News of the World style gossip-mongering? I''m not interested.

Keep it up boo-boys and we''ll lose him. Is that what you "fans" want? Really?

Such decisions are what Lambert is there for. IMO

I love Wilbraham.

He plays like a man who has banged in 20 goals already this season, not just one in the last year and a half. He puts in a full shift just as us fans ask for him. His control is very good and air work is excellent. Ok he isn''t a goal machine, but he provides a great aerial threat and deserves more game time.

we cant start with 2 big strikers too often is not for this league anymore...No soubt Wilbra look fresh and do his job but I like to see one big and one quick forward and on paper Holt+Voughan look best on this way....btw where was Vaughan again and also Russ Martin not even bench.

[quote user="Boris"]we cant start with 2 big strikers too often is not for this league anymore...

No soubt Wilbra look fresh and do his job but I like to see one big and one quick forward and on paper Holt+Voughan look best on this way....

btw where was Vaughan again and also Russ Martin not even bench.

[/quote]

Don''t know about Vaughan, but Martin is supposed to have had a virus this week.    

There was no Booing of Wheelie when he came on.Perhaps your friends failed to notice that the boo''s were for a United player who was also being subbed.Wheelie put in a very good 20 mins work and is quite useful when we have to sling it into the box. PL has done wonders with him but you can''t make a silk purse out of a sows ear. I admire him for clutching this chance in the big time but you only have to look at his lifetime scoring record to see he will never be another Grant Holt.A fine cameo performance from him today he ''s hardly going to be the future of NCFC.More to the point, wuss up with Vaughan?

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="missing warden"][quote user="Sing up the river end "] IF the rumours i heard today are true hes been sticking it somewhere he shouldn''t[/quote]The rumour I heard involved Morison''s wife and another absent player.

[/quote]Thats the problem with rumours, everyone passes it on, posts it on message board and before you know it everyone believes it and forgets its just a rumour.

Do you honestly think that if Morrison/Tierney had had a big bust up at the training ground or if Morrison was a bad apple as some suggest, that Lambert ,who we all trust ,would have him on the bench? I dont think so.

Morrison could have scored 20 goals this season and he still wouldnt be popular with some sections of the crowd.

[/quote]You are assuming the name of the missing player that I did not name City Angel. It did the rounds on twitter last week. Lambert cannot give a lecture on the supposed reason as he is not whiter than white in these matters himself.

Get over yourselves. Wilbraham is the worst striker this club has had for many years. The sooner Lambert moves this awful signing of his on the better.

It''s just another LDC sabotage attempt against norwich fans that go to the games as remember he is classed as a lower fan then us that go what a load of rubbish that is and what a load of rubbish is his claim that Wilbraham got booed. Don''t make up rubbish in future LDC and people will take you more seriously!!!

BW, pot and kettle come to mind. Are you sure you weren''t talking about yourself in that last setence. No one speaks more C%*#P on this sight than you pal.

LDC, I heard the boos on the television coverage but I like Drurys, took it that the boos were for Hernandez when he was being substituted.

[quote user="missing warden"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="missing warden"][quote user="Sing up the river end "]
 IF the rumours i heard today are true hes been sticking it somewhere he shouldn''t[/quote]

The rumour I heard involved Morison''s wife and another absent player.

[/quote]

You are assuming the name of the missing player that I did not name City Angel. It did the rounds on twitter last week. Lambert cannot give a lecture on the supposed reason as he is not whiter than white in these matters himself.
[/quote]

Well if it did the rounds on twitter it must be true. [:$]

BW wroteIt''s just another LDC sabotage attempt against norwich fans that go to the games as remember he is classed as a lower fan then us that go what a load of rubbish that is and what a load of rubbish is his claim that Wilbraham got booed. Don''t make up rubbish in future LDC and people will take you more seriously!!!

Oz canary wrote: BW, pot and kettle come to mind. Are you sure you weren''t talking about yourself in that last setence. No one speaks more C%*#P on this sight than you pal.           LDC, I heard the boos on the television coverage but I like Drurys, took it that the boos were for Hernandez when he was being substituted.

Oz, it wouldn''t be the first time that Wilbraham has been booed on to the pitch by fans at Carrow Rd.    Some fans still can''t accept he has a role to play, despite PL''s obvious liking for the player.   As for BW - he has it in for me, probably because I have struck a nerve in my comments about him.      As you say, pot and kettle.....................

LDC, I obviously haven''t seen as much of Wilbur as you guys have but whenever I have seen him he has been great and I find it disppointing to think that some fans who be booing him(whether he''s up too it or not).

As for BW, he is a twat. 

I have learnt to accept your name calling however act your age and grow up.