Sign in to follow this  
BW

Got myself a goldfish

Unfortunately he has been eating food off the bottom of the tank this week and not the top. I say unfortunately because i have notice a distinct correlation between Norwich winning when he eats the flakes off the top and then Norwich losing when he lets them sink to the bottom before losing. I hope Albert the Goldfish is wrong i really do.

Being naturally shoaling creatures... make sure you get him/her a companion BW....  [Y]

Would get Albert a companion however i am worried i will lose my predictor and he won''t have time to tell me who will be this weeks winners.

[quote user="BW"]Would get Albert a companion however i am worried i will lose my predictor and he won''t have time to tell me who will be this weeks winners.[/quote]A very good point BW....   [Y]

Ginge he predicted earlier a few weeks back Andy Murray will never win a grand slam!!!

[quote user="BW"]Ginge he predicted earlier a few weeks back Andy Murray will never win a grand slam!!![/quote]Could you ask him if I''m likely to get a shag this year?Please?

[quote user="BW"]Unfortunately Albert was correct again :([/quote]Remarkable...That''s all I can say about it. [:)]

Fed Albert today and his prediction for next week was unusual he allowed the flakes to float down slightly before eating them i guess this means it will be a draw as it was neither at the bottom nor top.

[quote user="BW"]Fed Albert today and his prediction for next week was unusual he allowed the flakes to float down slightly before eating them i guess this means it will be a draw as it was neither at the bottom nor top.[/quote]A very interesting development BW.....Keep a daily record and let us know the ''average'' feeding level before the weekend. [Y]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Andy Murray might win a grand slam, if he gets Nadal and Djorkie assassinated....[/quote].....and federer and fish and.......etc

No, just Nadal and Djorkie at the moment.

Federer is on the way out, he''s still a top player, but not as good as he was even a year ago. Murray very nearly had Djorkie at one stage, was very disappointed he lost that semi-final in the Oz open. I think his new trainer will have a positive effect on him, he''ll be number 3 at least for a few years. If he, and others can just accept the other two are better, and probably will be for the rest of their careers, Murray can continue being a very good tennis players, winning a few tournaments, and maybe just maybe sneaking in a grand slam or two along the way.