Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Stoke parking

I''m gonna be late getting out of work on Sat. so I reckon I won''t be able to get to Stoke until 2.30pm at the earliest. Anyone have any recommendations for parking? As a late arriver I don''t want to miss the start of the match (a) by having to walk 30mins from a car park (b) by having to drive around for 30 mins looking for a parking space. I guess pre-booking would be ideal. Any ideas?

Last time I went there was loads of residents parking only around the ground apart from in the clubs car park which you could pre book for but looked like it took a long while to get out of.

In saying that where we did park took a hell of a long while to walk back to so may as well have just parked at ground and listened to radio after game.

I have heard people saying that there is industrial estates available to park on but didn''t see them myself.

Hi. Thanks for your reply. Actually I just phoned Stoke City ticket office and they said that the South Car Park usually has free spaces and is close to the ground so I think I''ll head for that.