Sign in to follow this  
Rustyboy

ENJOY!

Come on everybody, no single person is to blame for this season. Nigel may have wanted to buy higher priced players but the funds were not available, I expect the board has learnt a few things this season as have the players and supporters.

We had a poll that backed Nigel so lets move on to other trends.

We have two choices for the rest of the season, start moaning and get depressed or enjoy the rest of the season and bring back the carnival atmosphere to Carrow Road and away games. The only proven complete premiership qualities we have had this season are our fans and the ground (be it a bit small).

When we were in division one we would love to have had a premiership club in a cup competition, we have 7 games left so lets treat them like cup-ties and enjoy!

Nobody knows what the future holds and we could spend some time again in the lower league thinking I wish we were in the position we are in now so lets all get behind the team come what may. We have preseason to do all the moaning etc!

totally agree well said. All u worthy haters gets off his back the man is doing his best its his first season as a manager in the prem i cant be easy so lay off the man!!