Sign in to follow this  
.takecare.

Henri Lansbury Wonder GOAL!!!

Henri lansbury scored for england u21''s amazing. pure class.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgMRUliYLsk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Looked like a poor cross to me, he doesn''t appear to look at goal, more to centre it!

Ah well, accidents happen ;)

Wish we could sign him en get him  back!!!! Would be a fantastic signing! Wishfull thinking...?

He doesn''t nean to do that. If you look his first touch is awfull and he thinks he''s about to get tackled and gets ready to go in hard, but he''s still contemplating his first decision, to cross the ball. So basically he''s stuck in two minds and the result is a wonder goal, albeit a fluke.

Great player though, never understood why we never got him? Surely if Arsenal were willing to let him go on loan again if would haven chosen us over West Ham, whu did we not offer to take him?

Yep, sorry Henri but deflected cross for me also, looks great but not a wonder goal for me. Still doesnt take away from a good performance and definately a big career ahead of him.

even if he didn''t mean it, it was still great viewing. wish he were at carrow road this season though, thought he was great for us last season and not affraid to go for goal.