Sign in to follow this  
Danny Sweatman

Ryan's Memorial Match - Featuring Hucks and McVeigh - 23/5/2012 - 1pm - 4pm

Remembering Ryan @ Carrow Road - £5 donation on entry - Free Parking

Ryan Sweatman was cruelly taken by meningitis on January 6 2012 aged just 19.

A huge thank you for everyone''s support when I originally sent Ryan''s Remembrance fund link to all pink un posters.

I have organised a Memorial Match for Ryan at Carrow Road and the details have now been released.

One of the greatest loves of Ryan’s life was football and Norwich City in particular. It is therefore fitting that a memorial match to commemorate Ryan''s life will take place at the Carrow Road ground where he was a season ticket holder in the lower barclay.

The match will feature two of Norwich''s most famous names from their recent past - Darren Huckerby and Paul McVeigh - playing alongside Ryan''s family and closest friends. The event will also feature a performance by Dynamic Dance.

All the proceeds from the match, and accompanying auction and raffle, will be in aid of the work of Meningitis Research Foundation in combating meningitis and septicaemia.

My family and I very much looking forward to welcoming everyone on the day and thank you in advance for your support, in what will be an amazing tribute to Ryan.

xxxxx please spread the word xxxxx

For further details please go to www.meningitis.org/rememberryan

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Danny Sweatman on 07763002103, email rememberryan@hotmail.co.uk or tweet @dannysweatman

If you are unable to attend, but would like to donate to Ryan''s Remembrance Fund fund please go to www.justgiving.com/rememberryan or text RYAN92 with your donations in £s (e.g. RYAN92 £10) to 70070

Having this at the top of the pink un message board is so overwhelming. Thank you so much. It means so much to my family and I. Just so keen to raise money for Ryan''s funds and more importantly, raise awareness of Meningitis.

I''ve just replied to your email Norfolk Mustard. It is very much appreciated.

Danny

For all of the females in the NCFC households...my sister is also now doing a ''Dance Show'' for Meningitis Research Foundation in memory of Ryan on 23/6/2012

Please see the feature in the Evening News from yesterday....

www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/sprowston_woman_organises_dance_night_in_memory_of_brother_1_1224134

Many thanks for everyone''s continued support.

Danny