Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Starting 11 today?

Will the new boys get a run out, Ward to make way for Bennett? Johnson to make way for Howson? or the same team that started against Man Utd?

With respect I really hope we dont start Holt and Morrison today. Nothing to do with the players but I think you would be playing into their hands.

You look at their defence and you''ll see it is big and strong but not very quick. This could be an ideal game for the diamond although with caution with Etherington about.

I would possibly go with Jackson in there with Holt because his pace alone should cause havoc.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I wouldn''t be surprised to see Holt and Morrison start against a physical Stoke team.[/quote]me neither; as good a game as any to try and kick-start morrison again. plus, jackson played 90 min on wednesday so maybe a sub appearance for him would be a good break, not to mention a valuable option off the bench.

don''t think r bennett or howson will start, but would like to see them on the bench with howson coming on for his debut in the second half. don''t think bennett will feature on the pitch excepting injury.

Rudd

Martin Ayala Whitbread Naughton

Fox Crofts

Pilkington Surman

Morison Holt

is how I would expect us to line up