Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

Barca to beat The Sporting Chicken Gujons for me too please.Barcelona home win.Good luck y''all.

Top versus bottom in the Scottish Div 1 for me this week, where Ross County should beat Queen of the South.  Ross County are unbeaten at home and QOS have only won once away all season. 1/2 on Bet365 looks a good banker for me.

Good luck NBS and all Pups this week.

We finally have odds for the Irish cup..

Linfield to beat

Coagh United

Linfield are top of the Premier league, 12/1/1 at home with

a 31/3 goals column. Coagh are top of the league one equivalent with a very

good away record. They have won a couple of replays against average teams to

make it this far in the cup.

Think of this as Manchester City v Charlton.

Best of luck NBS et al.

Strange.. What that should say is...   We finally have odds for the Irish cup.Linfield to beat Coagh United.Linfield are top of the Prmeier league, 12/1/1 at home with a 31/3 goals column. Coagh are top of the league one equivalent with a very good away record. They have a couple of replays against average teams to make it this far in the cup.Think of this as Manchester City v Charlton.Best of luck NBS et al.

There''s some great selections coming in for ''slim. It may be a difficult week but our intrepid PUPs are still unearthing gems[Y]

I should have bloody well known that the Belgies always let me down so apologies for the awful Liege pick last week. I shall steer well clear in future.

As for this week I''m going to try Slovakia, and a home win for Slovan Bratislava against bottom of the table DAC.

Good luck NBS and all

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Fulham to beat Wolves please NBS.[/quote]

Welcome back Blah. We missed you!

Now come on PUPs, I know some of you are waiting to see what other games come on 365 which is good tactics. But poor old ''slim has only got about 18 picks so far and we had 49 last week.

In the words of one of our great club''s owners.....

Come on..... Lets be ''avin'' you! [;)]

[/quote]

As one of those still waiting for odds (from Albania to Vietnam...) one can suggest a few possibles for consideration for which odds are available:

1. Ludogorets to beat Beroe in Bulgaria.

2. Slovan Bratislava to beat DAC in Slovakia.

3. Metalist to beat Obolon in Ukraine.

4. Ponferradina to beat Lemona in the Spanish Segunda B group 2.

[/quote]

A tough choice, with Ludogorets looking good, but (given that Scooby has picked Slovan Bratislava):

Metalist to win at home against Obolon''.

Metalist with a 7-2-1 and 17/8 home record.

Obolon'' with a decent 2-3-5 and 5/14 away record.

However Obolon'' haven''t played since December, while Metalist had a couple of New Year friendlies and last month beat Salzburg 8-1 on aggregate in the Europa League. They should be in too good form for Obolon''.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

League one where Charlton  (12-3-2-30-12) are absolutely flying even without the Doc, visit Bournemouth (6-2-8-17-20)Bournemouth v Charlton.......Away win.Good luck NBS. [Y]

Manchester City to beat Bolton please

Good Luck everyone

Good luck NBS, I have to say that I am going to be boring this week, I have had no time to do any research.  So I expect:Man City to beat BoltonGood luck NBS and all you Pups.

No such thing as a certainty, but Luton beating Bath has got to be pretty damn close - poor odds, but a must for an accumulator.

I''m gonna stick my neck out here, and boldly claim that FC Barcelona will beat Sporting Lisbon.

I''ve just got a special feeling about this one. It''s a gift I was born with.

After a dismal season so far, I really really made the effort this week to find an obscure banker - and then when I come on to wow you all with it Purple has already selected it!METALIST KHARKIV v Obolon Kyiv - HOME WINGood luck NBSLeedscanary

I''ve not disappeared and I''ll still be posting very late tonight.

Thanks for all the great selections. I have no idea yet who I am going to pick, not 1 team on the list yet, or indeed what strategy I am going to go with. I might try and break the PUPs record for the biggest single win[:O]

So with the excitement and tension building and my final 6 as open as the 1p5wich defence, your nap has as much chance as any as getting in at this stage. So if you haven''t yet picked please do so as soon as you can tonight[Y]

za vashe zdorovye

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

I might try and break the PUPs record for the biggest single win[:O]

[/quote]

We might see some English!

P.s. If I get a pick next season I''ll be aiming for the biggest win too! Give me a challange! [;)]

Well NBS if your really going for the biggest win I for one applaud you -fed up of seeing safe  <3/1 accumalators failling. lets at least fail tryimg to raise some proper funds. PS can we have some Saturday afternoon fixtures too to keep an eye on whilst watching the red button!

Here''s one to boost the coffers

Barnsley Vs Forest Away win

Remember NBS it''s all about risk and reward- good luck my friend

Going for an odds doubler this week as always.  I have a good feeling with Barnsley v Nottingham Forest, home win.

Barnsley are actually very hard to beat at home.  And Forest are shit.  13/8 odds make a mockery of these facts.

Good luck all!

Right, here it goes with the final 6.  In the end nowhere near as risky as it could have been and the return probably won''t be great, but needs must and this is people''s hard earned so I didn''t feel like I could go for 6 fairly long shots -

The first 3 are -

1. Barcelona vs Sporting Gijon - Home Win

2. Man City vs Bolton - Home Win

3. Linfield vs Coagh United - Home Win

The above 3 picked themselves really and will hopefully form the foundation for the other 3 which weren''t as easy to pick.

4. Luton vs Bath - Home Win

5. Sheffield Utd vs Oldham - Home Win

6. Bournemouth vs Charlton - Away Win

My personal nap this week is Manchester City - Home Win

Good luck everyone and apologies for being so late Eddie[:)]