Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Your questions for Grant Holt

We need your questions for Norwich City skipper and

leading-marksman Grant Holt for the next edition of The Canary

magazine.Reply to this post with your questions for Grant Holt and see a selection of them published in the third

edition of The Canary magazine.The magazine will also feature several exclusive interviews with the City

stars plus a comprehensive review in words and pictures of all the latest action from City’s Barclays Premier League campaign.

Priced at £4, The Canary will be stocked in the Canary Stores at Carrow Road

and The Mall and newsagents through Norwich and Norfolk. It will also be

available online at www.pinkun.com

[quote user="Number 9"]OK I don''t mind being first.

Grant, please just keep doing what you do for City but why ''Horse?''[/quote]Errrr..... [:^)]

[quote user="Alan BowCLUCK"][quote user="Number 9"]OK I don''t mind being first.

Grant, please just keep doing what you do for City but why ''Horse?''[/quote]Errrr..... [:^)][/quote]

Was that the same reason the Ginger Pele got called Donkey?

sorry Pete, a question..

Would you agree that you have hit your footballing peak later in life than most strikers and if so, why do think this is?

[quote user="Alan BowCLUCK"][quote user="Number 9"]OK I don''t mind being first. Grant, please just keep doing what you do for City but why ''Horse?''[/quote]

Errrr..... [:^)]
[/quote]

[:D]

Who would be your ideal strike partner, both at the club and hypothetically? Or do you prefer to play up front on your own?

Grant  I have been a Norwich supporter for over 20 years. My second team is Carlisle Utd as my wife comes from there and over the years i have often taken in a game. Do you support your home town club and do you wish you had ever played for them ?

Sshhh.You''ll make him homesick.

He''ll end his career there and I hope it''s many years away.

My question.

Is playing in the Premiership easier than you expected and how does it feel that you''ve scored more goals than Andy Carroll and Fernando Torres.

Ok.... trying to be sensible. The landscape of Norfolk is very different to the mountains and screes of Cumbria.... do you think might settle down here when you hang up your boots like so many other City ''Old Boys'' ?

Hello Grant...

Firstly congratulations on your meteoric rise up the leagues.  Long may your superb form continue for both Norwich, and hopefully England... 

Now onto my question, i''m planning a road trip from Norwich to Poland and Ukraine in the summer, can you recommend a particular tyre to fit on my car that will deal with the tight, tricky and possibly bumpy terrains I may encounter in North East Europe please?  I want something that can deal with both wet weather and hot dry weather and I have a budget of around £125 per tyre.  I''m currently running 215/45R17 Hancocks...

I''ve seen what effort, work-rate and skill you put into your football and i''d imagine you used to do the same in the garage, so what a great opportunity to get some professional advice.

Thanks for your input and best of luck for the future...

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Hello Grant...

Firstly congratulations on your meteoric rise up the leagues.  Long may your superb form continue for both Norwich, and hopefully England... 

Now onto my question, i''m planning a road trip from Norwich to Poland and Ukraine in the summer, can you recommend a particular tyre to fit on my car that will deal with the tight, tricky and possibly bumpy terrains I may encounter in North East Europe please?  I want something that can deal with both wet weather and hot dry weather and I have a budget of around £125 per tyre.  I''m currently running 215/45R17 Hancocks...

I''ve seen what effort, work-rate and skill you put into your football and i''d imagine you used to do the same in the garage, so what a great opportunity to get some professional advice.

Thanks for your input and best of luck for the future...

[/quote]I''ve just replaced two of them - they only lasted about 8000 miles. [:(]More relevantly - "Do your kids take any interest in your job?"

[quote user="jed exodous"]

Hello Grant...

[/quote]

[:P]

Grant, do you like a "more mature" lady?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="jed exodous"]

Hello Grant...

[/quote]

[/quote]

You mean in their fifties,snakepit season ticket holder,Canary Challenge organiser who spends long winter evenings stroking her pussy in front of a log fire dreaming the impossible.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="jed exodous"]

Hello Grant...

[/quote]

[/quote]

You mean in their fifties,snakepit season ticket holder,Canary Challenge organiser who spends long winter evenings stroking her pussy in front of a log fire dreaming the impossible.[;)]

[/quote]Dear oh dear....Crude and totally unnecessary.

When you signed for Norwich, where did you realistically see both yourself and the club being in 3 years?

What is the best game you''ve ever played in, excluding the obvious choice of Norwich 4 - 1 Ipswich when you banged in your hattrick?Furthermore, what style of ''tache'' will you go for this Movember?

Grant,

You have had an amazing season so far scoring plenty of goals and there is even talk of yourself along with some others in the side that haven''t already, getting an International call up and we also have a manager and assistants who have done really well in bring some raw talent to the club and getting the best out of everyone on a Saturday, so my question to you is: Do you think insects sleep? Or do you think they scurry around all day and all night relentlessly searching for food and new places to hide?

Which, for you personally, has been the most enjoyable league to play in and why?Is the Premier League all you and the team thought it would be?