Sign in to follow this  
BW

Carrow road family

Do you feel where you sit there is a family like atmosphere. Love the snakepit the best part of the ground IMO. Know almost everyone and can be shirt on the beer if you haven''t got the money someone will buy you a beer.

I hate where my season ticket is. I''m convinced nobody knows the words to the ''Just can''t get enough'' song. In the Jarrold Stand they just clap along all the time, drives me mad.

Join us in the pit Norwich boys we are here, we shag your women and we drink your beer ;)

" we shag your women and we drink your beer"which probably reflects your family atmosphere

It''s a family where everyone is balding overweight male but has a great laugh every saturday

Wouldn''t swap our seats in the Jarrold, theres a moany bloke and his two sons behind us who should take the England job but apart from them everyone sings, know the words and enjoy their football.

"if you haven''t got the money someone will buy you a beer"

aha! your character is forming nicely in my mind. Go to a footy match with no dough do we? I''d say you should do us all a favour and stop your monthly broadband service and switch the savings to a Carrow road beer fund.

Happy days all-round.

I take exception to that BW, I''ve got a good head of hair, it might be getting a little grey (by keeping it short it doesn''t show as much) but it is all there ;)

[quote user="Harry"]I take exception to that BW, I''ve got a good head of hair, it might be getting a little grey (by keeping it short it doesn''t show as much) but it is all there ;)[/quote]

Try ''Just for Men'' Harry. Nobody notices.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[quote user="Harry"]I take exception to that BW, I''ve got a good head of hair, it might be getting a little grey (by keeping it short it doesn''t show as much) but it is all there ;)[/quote]

Try ''Just for Men'' Harry. Nobody notices.

[/quote]

I''m with Harry here, I''m one with a full head of grey hair, Its all mine and I put some of those Juniour''s in the Lower E Barclay to shame  

[quote user="spencer 1970"]"if you haven''t got the money someone will buy you a beer"

aha! your character is forming nicely in my mind. Go to a footy match with no dough do we? I''d say you should do us all a favour and stop your monthly broadband service and switch the savings to a Carrow road beer fund.

Happy days all-round.[/quote]

No i often go to a game with a bertie but often some the young kids can only afford a beer or two so us older lads who have full time work or pensions often help out.