Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

'He poos when he wants'

To anybody going to the game tomorrow. Can you please come up with some original songs that are not sung to the tune of Sloop John B. Over the past couple of days I have started singing the following when changing my seven month old son''s nappy.He poos when he wantsHe poos when he wantsHe''s (Shack''s unnamed seven month old son)He poos when he wantsThis is wrong and it is your fault. Please end this homogenisation of football chants and stop me singing about my son''s sh*t. Thank you for your help.[;)]

I''m with you fella...I''ve sung song of this ilk when went staff roll in late....its not on. Especially when (I reckon) at least 80% of the crowd don''t even know where the original tune is from.

Surfs up I''d say.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]To anybody going to the game tomorrow. Can you please come up with some original songs that are not sung to the tune of Sloop John B. Over the past couple of days I have started singing the following when changing my seven month old son''s nappy.

He poos when he wants
He poos when he wants
He''s (Shack''s unnamed seven month old son)
He poos when he wants

This is wrong and it is your fault. Please end this homogenisation of football chants and stop me singing about my son''s sh*t. Thank you for your help.

[;)]
[/quote]

*this*

A hundred times over.

Although it''s a republican Irish song about the atrocities that the English carried out on the Irish people, how about a variation of ''wearing of the green''. Catchy tune.

[quote user="spencer 1970"]

Surfs up I''d say.[/quote]

And we''ll keep winning games Til United take our Lambert away (fun, fun, fun)

Or to Little Deuce Coupe...

We''re not bragging lads so don''t put us down

But we''ve got the greatest Irishman in town

He twists and he turns and is a boss in the hole

He gets the ball on his left and we know it''s a goal

He''s our little Wessi, Trap don''t know what we got!

Little Wessi, Trap don''t know what we got.

[quote user="JJ"]Although it''s a republican Irish song about the atrocities that the English carried out on the Irish people, how about a variation of ''wearing of the green''. Catchy tune.[/quote]

How about a version of the Horst Wessell song.That was quite catchy[;)]

[quote user="Who Let The Fox Out"][quote user="spencer 1970"]

Surfs up I''d say.[/quote]

And we''ll keep winning games Til United take our Lambert away (fun, fun, fun)

Or to Little Deuce Coupe...

We''re not bragging lads so don''t put us down

But we''ve got the greatest Irishman in town

He twists and he turns and is a boss in the hole

He gets the ball on his left and we know it''s a goal

He''s our little Wessi, Trap don''t know what we got!

Little Wessi, Trap don''t know what we got.[/quote]Wouldn''t it be nice if we were Binners,Then we wouldn''t have to wait so longTo slip away into administrationAnd drop into League One where they belongAs Marcus Evans stops his money lendingAnd Bullard''s injuries are never endingWouldn''t it be nice?Maybe if they wish and hope and pray, it won''t come trueMore likely they''ll balls it up completely and join League TwoThey could play GrimsbyAnd Accrington Stanley....Wouldn''t it be nice?