Sign in to follow this  

And well done to Steve Kean he remained dignified through in all and now the Blackburn board look like they know more than their fans .

[quote user="yoda"]And well done to Steve Kean he remained dignified through in all and now the Blackburn board look like they know more than their fans .[/quote]i rate Kean as a manager and think he is doing a decent job at blackburn, a team with no fans, no money and a squad of has beens and he is keeping them in the division... a lesser manager would have had them relegated by now.If he had some financial backing i think Blackburn could be half decent.

In an ideal world Kean would keep Blackburn up and then walk away. How he has kept going and remained dignified whilst being hounded by the waiting list for The Jereky Kyle show has really impressed me.

Been saying for a while now blackburn will survive . Keane is a decent manager and they showed how good they were at carrow rd. Blackburn fans are a joke. As for wolves well it could not happen to a better set of fans. Ive been spat on by them horrible scum bags

"First Wizard"Its getting rather ugly up there with the protests tonight, fan against fan etc....just like Chase Out!

It''s getting really nasty up there!

"Jamie o''hara ‏ @mrjamieohara

I''m as gutted as any fan 4 today but can''t be aving people wanting to fight me when I have my son in my arms, disgrace,I''m giving everything"

I''m all for peaceful protest but offering a player out when he is carrying his child to his car is a new low.

I really do hope they go down.

Jamie O''Hara was exactly the sort of player I once hoped we''d sign.  Bit odd when you''re offering your own team out for a fight, but I think this might be how Black Country men show respect and admiration.

[quote user="Christov"]"First Wizard"Its getting rather ugly up there with the protests tonight, fan against fan etc....just like Chase Out! It''s getting really nasty up there! "Jamie o''hara ‏ @mrjamieohara I''m as gutted as any fan 4 today but can''t be aving people wanting to fight me when I have my son in my arms, disgrace,I''m giving everything" I''m all for peaceful protest but offering a player out when he is carrying his child to his car is a new low. I really do hope they go down.[/quote]

A new low, even for them, I hope you get your wish Christov.

[quote user="Christov"]"First Wizard"Its getting rather ugly up there with the protests tonight, fan against fan etc....just like Chase Out! It''s getting really nasty up there! "Jamie o''hara ‏ @mrjamieohara I''m as gutted as any fan 4 today but can''t be aving people wanting to fight me when I have my son in my arms, disgrace,I''m giving everything" I''m all for peaceful protest but offering a player out when he is carrying his child to his car is a new low. I really do hope they go down.[/quote]

What a sad state of affairs; Jamie O'' Hara seems a thoroughly decent bloke and a proper footballer who does actually care. Reading his twitter comments has me thinking how fortunate we are at Norwich! (My list of things to be grateful for would be extensive to say the least). The sun is shining and we''re at home playing a club at the bottom of the league; we should have beaten them at their place on the opening day - win today and we move up a few places in the process. Seems miles and miles away from the disharmony at Molineux.

PS: That Terry O''Connor looks a haunted man already...

Wonder what the wage situation is. But I wouldn''t mind him. Kind of player who could play wide left or on the left hand side of the diamond if necessary. However in general I am not a big fan of raiding relegated sides for players. Not usually superstitious but there are certain players who seem to wrack up the relegations such as Stephen Hunt (Reading, Hull) and I don''t want us to go down that road. Going back to the 90s Neil Redfearn was bizarrely the first port of call for many newly promoted sides!

Wasnt Redfearn the first to be relegated from the top league 3 seasons running?