Sponsors: Shackell & Ashton (joint)

Sky team of week selectees: Drury & Ashton

BBC team of week selectees: Ashton & MacKenzie

Well done lads

My favourite headline - The Guardian

Ferguson struck dumb by Tweety Pies with Talons

Well done the team

Soooooo sweet. Sweet, sweet, sweet/

My man of the match - Saffri. Why? Because IMHO he had the biggest influence on the match.

OTBC

have to agree with your mom selection BBB

to me, safri was immense and showed off all his potential - i had personally been waiting to see him play for most of the season and he didn''t disappoint

it is just so sad that he, helveg and bentley were not playing a few weeks ago, things might have been so different now

I don''t want to put a damper on it, but Helveg and Safri have had poor games in the past. Safri was not good at Liverpool and Helveg has taken a lot of time to get to the pace. My opinion is that new players need to have Premiership experience if you have just been promoted, otherwise too many of the squad have never played in it. That to a large degree is why Worthy has been playing the Championship players.

[quote]I don''t want to put a damper on it, but Helveg and Safri have had poor games in the past. Safri was not good at Liverpool and Helveg has taken a lot of time to get to the pace. My opinion is that new ...[/quote]

Charlton and Doc have prem experience but are never played.

what gets me is the guardian gave scholes a seven, the same as most of our team.  I thought the only thing scholes did all game was foul our players. was he on the same level as  shackell, safri and hucks?ashton was the guardian player of the week.

Blacko

Damper? What damper?

''Saffri was not good at Liverpool'' - who was? One game. Poor lad.

Has Holt had a good game since last season?

Helveg is so obviously pure class, but has been slaughtered for a couple of misplaced passes.

Eddy has been running around with great energy & commitment the whole season, but somewhat like a headless chicken. he doesn''t have the positional discipline necessary for us to maintain our defensive shape.

Big problem is that in general Worthy does''nt really trust foreigners. But has he learned? - that is the critical question.

OTBC

in my books, everyone with anything to do with norwich city is man of the match! They all deserve an award......

and hopefully that will be another season in the prem!

Three inclusions from City for the Soccernet Team of the week.At the back our Jason Shackell.Up front our Dean Ashton.And on the sidelines, our Nigel Worthington.And here''s what they said about Worthy:"There were many worthy contenders for Manager of the Week. Compelling cases can be made for Sam Allardyce, Mark Huhges, Alain Perrin and Stuart Pearce. But there can be only one ''Special One'' and this week the honour belongs to Nigel Worthignton.Granted, United played poorly, but Norwich played very well. Critics will point out that Rooney, Ronaldo and Van Nistelrooy started on the bench, but Worthington will point out that they all finished on the pitch and it mattered little as the Canaries worked tirelessly to close down their classier opponents.Crucially, Norwich showed no fear and a healthy lack of respect, they were in the right places to exploit United''s weaknesses when they emerged and for that Worthington is deserving of praise."...