Sign in to follow this  
Canary4Ever

New Norwich Strip?

When We get promoted this season will the Norwich Strip be changed at all because of premiership status? I know that there will be a premiership logo somewhere on it but I am wondering if there is a new strip waiting in the wings in case of promotion.

i doubt it. the home kit is always for 2 years at a time but the away kit will definately be changed as it does every season. just wondering is anybody waiting till we go up before u put names and numbers on your shirt? coz if u do it now u will get div 1 lettering so i am waiting to get huckerby and whatever number he is next year in prem writing on the back of my shirt.

I would doubt it very much if either the home or away strip was changed when we go up. They have both been such huge successes this season, I doubt we would want to change them. I also doubt we would change the colour of our away strip, as I''m sure Proton would love the racing green in the Prem!

dont kid yourself. of course it will change. theyll want to milk the financial opportunities of promotion as much as they can

After the farce of Man utd, and their three away kits a season in the mid ninetees, some independant commision or other decided that football clubs and associations would be restricted to replacing their Playing kits a minimum of every two years.

eg, my ''01-''02 England shirt has a release date and expiry date. 14 april ''01 to 14 april ''03

the case of last years city centenary shirt is one of a special edition, which, i guess is allowed, but the home shirt will not be replaced, under fair trading LAW, ''till the summer of ''05.

I hope we will at least keep the home strip for another season. The Hammers fans I walked down to the ground with today said it was the best strip in the division by a golden mile, and, no, they weren''t being sarcastic! (And I agreed with them).