Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Argentina this week for me, where in the top league, Boca Juniors host Independiente on Sunday. This being the 5th game of the season, Boca are top of the table with 3 wins a a draw, having won both their home games without conceding, and Independiente are bottom, losing all 4 games, without scoring in their two away games.

Boca Juniors vs Independiente- Home win.

Good luck :)[/quote]Great spot - The odds for this are as generous as I think I have ever seen for a top v bottom game.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]But its not a 3PM game in England, so won''t meet Banana''s approval :P[/quote]Now come on Ginger, and Banana for that matter. I know you two love going back and forth but this is not the thread for it. [:)] If you have not had the chance already then do read the OP. Back to Argentina, usually there matches are at 1am on a saturday so have not considered them since. Good to see we have some better timings for them this week! As I said, great pick.

Norther Ireland for me this week and a top v bottom clash.

Linfield are flying and will hopefully have too much for Carrick Rangers.

Linfield, Home win.

Good luck all.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

There is only one possible game this week. In the fourth round of the Suomen Cup in Finland.

Sexy Poxyt versus TPV.

Sadly, no odds at yet, and probably never. A provisional pick, therefore, while waiting to see if there are odds for some games nearly as obscure as Sexy Poxyt, is in Bulgaria:

CSKA to win at home against Kaliakra.

CSKA with a 5-1-1 and 15/6 home record.

Kaliakra with a 0-1-7 and 4/15 away record.

Bonne chance a tous![Y]

[/quote]

Tempted by Sporting Charleroi in the Belgian second division, but will stick with CSKA.

Braga (won their last four and three points off the top) to beat Uniao Leiria (not won in their last nine and bottom of the table)

I''m going for an away win in the following match

Peterborough v Blackpool.  Posh have well recognised defensive problems and you can get a whopping 11/8 on the Tangerines so...

Blackpool away win

Good luck all

I fancy a bit of wet spam this week.....

West Ham Home win please.

Good luck to phonejacker and everybody else.

Win for Linfield for me please.      Best of luck jackers and as always, heres hoping for both a City and PUPs win

Well here goes fellow Pink''un pickers. I''ve had the honour of choosing the final six selections for this week, and hopefully I can do us proud and chalk another win on the board. Can''t say I''ve found it particularly easy this week, the lack of dead certs in the English leagues has led me to stray into pastures new, and consider matches from the mighty Serbian Superliga amongst others. One thing this week has taught me is how important it is to get your picks in early, to help the dedicated picker. I''ll hold my hands up and say that I''ve been guilty of a really late pick on more than one occasion this season - but I''d be lying if I said I didn''t miss the input of some of our big hitters on 90%+. So a really big thankyou to those who posted, I was given a great selection to work with.Anyway that''s enough of my inane waffle, here goes....Linfield v Carrick Rangers  -Trent Canary, Scooby, Statto28 (Saturday 3pm)Braga v Uniao Leiria - mr bump, Sports Desk Pete, newyorkcanary (Saturday 6pm)Boca Juniors v Independiente - Ginger Pele (Sunday 10.15pm)Huddersfield v Rochdale  -Hissing Sid, chellecity, First Wazzock (Saturday 3pm)Vojvodina v Metalac - Herman (Saturday 1pm)Porto v Academica - This is my pick please (Saturday 8.15pm)Any returns are not going to ground breaking, but I think we stand a reasonable chance. On the other hand, if good ol'' Vojvodina fail to turn up, then it could all end in tears by 3pm!  [:''(] Also, I did wonder why the odds were generous for Boca Juniors at around 3/5, maybe the traders know something we don''t.......Seriously good luck everyone. [:D]

[quote user="fonejacker"]
Linfield v Carrick Rangers  -Trent Canary, Scooby, Statto28 (Saturday 3pm)

Braga v Uniao Leiria - mr bump, Sports Desk Pete, newyorkcanary (Saturday 6pm)

Boca Juniors v Independiente - Ginger Pele (Sunday 10.15pm)

Huddersfield v Rochdale  -Hissing Sid, chellecity, First Wazzock (Saturday 3pm)

Vojvodina v Metalac - Herman (Saturday 1pm)

Porto v Academica - This is my pick please (Saturday 8.15pm)

[/quote]

Thank you for these Simon. They look like a good final six to me. But not only that we have an excellent potential return of  £51.99. Here are the details : -

Bet DetailsDate/TimeStakeReturn
Linfield @ 1/7
Braga @ 2/9
Boca Juniors @ 8/11
Huddersfield @ 4/7
Vojvodina @ 1/5
FC Porto @ 1/7
Six-Folds, 1 bet * £10.00
09/03/2012 17:47:1310.000.00

I think you''ve got an excellent chance of getting that unprecedented x4 by your name. Good luck everyone.....[:)]...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]But its not a 3PM game in England, so won''t meet Banana''s approval :P[/quote]

Your right, i''d much prefer it to be a set of 6 games that are all English, kick off at 3 and I can keep an eye out for them, especially when playing on Sunday or away. As it gives me something extra to do whilst watching the scores come in and cheer on 6 teams to help raise money for FONCY. But when we have games that are played all over the weekend at 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm Saturday and then 2pm and 7pm Sunday I just lose interest as I don''t have any idea about the teams in the Greek 1st Division etc. All my thoughts and im sure most people know this by now. I also don''t like it when people don''t have any stats to back up a ''nap''.

The End.....

Hard luck Fonejacker, three out of four wins is still a pretty darn good record!In other news, Sunderland are a bargain 10/3 at home to Liverpool. Do I invest?

Sorry mate.That team looked so crappy that it looked a dead cert.Bollox to European one horse leagues[:@]

Sorry for lateness; Manyoo to beat West brom please.Man United Home Win.

Sorry for being so late too, could I have Man Utd to beat WBA please.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Ok here it goes!

No suprises from me but ill be going for some english team to beat another! [|-)][|-)][|-)]

With the new arrival of [img]http://www.thesackrace.com/images/managers/thumbs/dave-jones.jpg[/img]as the gaffer and [img]http://img.skysports.com/football/badges/64/376.png[/img]  still pushing for an Automatic Promotion place and hoping to follow in the [img]http://www.premierfootballbooks.co.uk/images/norwich.gif[/img] footsteps of 2 seasons ago, they should have too much for [img]http://www.footytube.com/channels/chan_thumbs/sml/4-afc-bournemouth-711.gif[/img] who can''t find a win from anywhere! Losing their last 4 Tut...tut...tut...[img]http://www.metrolyrics.com/images/comments/no.gif[/img] ! Including defeat to bottom of the pack [img]http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09x28317eUeEi/50x50.jpg[/img]!

Home Win!

[/quote]

Game, Set and Match after 10 minutes! [y]