Sign in to follow this  
CHIRPING CANARY

New kit next season

To be honest, if its as good looking as this current seasons shirt im up for it. Its £50 yes, but that''s the same price as a trip to a grade A home game. I really do like my home shirt this season, but the neck, like many players has started to give me grief.

It was advertised as such when it came out but it''s still a joke. I was sure there used to be a rule about home kits having to be used for at least two seasons before being replaced but this is obviously long dead. I think ManYoo, Chelsea etc have been kicking out a new home jersey every season for the last decade

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]I am in need of a new shirt - as much as I love it it plucks really easy so looks kinda shabby!![/quote]

Glad you said that CWT...I brought my two daughter''s shirts for Christmas & they are plucked to hell....I have been telling them off for not looking after it, maybe its the material & not their fault after all!!!!

[quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]

[quote user="curly_whirly_tipz"]I am in need of a new shirt - as much as I love it it plucks really easy so looks kinda shabby!![/quote]

Glad you said that CWT...I brought my two daughter''s shirts for Christmas & they are plucked to hell....I have been telling them off for not looking after it, maybe its the material & not their fault after all!!!!

[/quote]

Yes, sure it''s the material - mine has some minor plucks but still love it - especially like the v-neck.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="Stunning volley from Goss"]

[/quote]

Yes, sure it''s the material - mine has some minor plucks but still love it - especially like the v-neck.

[/quote]

If its anything like those designs from Last summer I cant wait. PS No plucks in mine hate this V neck though, But being an Avid Kit maniac I''ll buy it what ever it looks like. as long as its not got blue or white in it

I''ve got both the home and away shirts and my son has the home one which he uses for his PE kit and none of them has plucked, I like the look of the home shirt but it is a little but to snug around the neck.

Heard from quite a few people that the shirts were bad for plucking this season- not sure if that was a consequence from going with Errea or not. Perhaps there is a lesson learnt there, or perhaps it is done on purpose, forcing people to buy the new kit the season after.Do we have a set number of years we have to go with errea or was it a one off?