Sign in to follow this  
Katie Borkins

McNally article

[quote user="Trent Canary"]8 pages...

The only bit that I didnt get was us being the 12th best supported club, did anyone catch what that was based on?
[/quote]

Pie sales?

[quote user="Trent Canary"]8 pages...

The only bit that I didnt get was us being the 12th best supported club, did anyone catch what that was based on?
[/quote]

I think it is based on the percentage of accountants who are season ticket holders...[;)]

*Note this is not a criticism of McNally*

I really don''t like the phrase ''punch above your weight''.  You arrive at were you are by hard work and management skill etc etc etc.  In my view it''s a slightly negative phrase implying we''re little ''ol Norwich.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]8 pages...The only bit that I didnt get was us being the 12th best supported club, did anyone catch what that was based on? [/quote]Average home attendances - halfway down here

But i''m sure anyone who doesn''t like Delia or Fry already have their excuses lined up, something along the lines of McNally having to say such things of his employers etc....

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"]*Note this is not a criticism of McNally*

I really don''t like the phrase ''punch above your weight''.  You arrive at were you are by hard work and management skill etc etc etc.  In my view it''s a slightly negative phrase implying we''re little ''ol Norwich.

[/quote]But we should be grateful for what we have and thankful a selfish investor has not bankrolled us for personal gain, surely.Small empires have their merits you know?

Or he could have given his views on some of today''s big issues, such as the large proportion of killer wales at bay in the lower pacific, or the huge influx of spider monkeys in the south east of Wales, or he could have even commented on how the boom of pocket knife sales in outer Mongolia will effect the sales of replica AK47s in egypt.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Or he could have given his views on some of today''s big issues, such as the large proportion of killer wales at bay in the lower pacific, or the huge influx of spider monkeys in the south east of Wales, or he could have even commented on how the boom of pocket knife sales in outer Mongolia will effect the sales of replica AK47s in egypt.[/quote]Spider Monkeys? No, but we have had a rather large influx of worms since a can was opened in Norfolk recently. How many worms, does anyone know? As for pocket knives in Outer Mongolia, could you please send some to Duncan Edwards so that he may carve The DicTaTor - Peoples Republic of Wadiya where ever it is that he likes to carve things?Long live McNally, Wadiya salutes you!

McNally has been a revolution since he has been here. Turned us into a hard nosed club who won''t back down from compromising positions and were now standing our ground in certain situations, coming better off time and time again.

[quote user="Largey24"]Meant ''revelation'' sorry[/quote]Is this one of those messageboards where the anally retentive wordsmiths prowl to point score? It''s even worse than I thought if it is.

[quote user="Torchy"]

Is this one of those messageboards where the anally retentive wordsmiths prowl to point score? It''s even worse than I thought if it is.
[/quote]

Well may i just say that if you find this messageboard so much of a chore to read which it obviously is by your critical posts on every thread you post on the answer to the problem is at the end of your fingers.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Torchy"]Is this one of those messageboards where the anally retentive wordsmiths prowl to point score? It''s even worse than I thought if it is.[/quote]

Well may i just say that if you find this messageboard so much of a chore to read which it obviously is by your critical posts on every thread you post on the answer to the problem is at the end of your fingers.

[/quote]Is that your preferred choice? No doubt many new arrivals have been prematurely chased away looking at the leval of intimidation being bandied about on here.  I''ll depart when it suits me thank you very much and not before then.

[quote user="Torchy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Torchy"]

Is this one of those messageboards where the anally retentive wordsmiths prowl to point score? It''s even worse than I thought if it is.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that your preferred choice? No doubt many new arrivals have been prematurely chased away looking at the leval of intimidation being bandied about on here.  I''ll depart when it suits me thank you very much and not before then.
[/quote]

New posters to this board are most welcome but in the last couple of weeks you and a couple of others have jumped on board and immediately been critical of threads and certain posters from your very first day.Now why would that be and if things are so bad on here why bother in the first place ?

[quote user="Torchy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Torchy"]Is this one of those messageboards where the anally retentive wordsmiths prowl to point score? It''s even worse than I thought if it is.[/quote]

[/quote]Is that your preferred choice? No doubt many new arrivals have been prematurely chased away looking at the leval of intimidation being bandied about on here.  I''ll depart when it suits me thank you very much and not before then.[/quote]Well said.  Though you should know there is a helpline for those poor souls who feel they are being bullied.  Nutty can give you the number.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Torchy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]Is that your preferred choice? No doubt many new arrivals have been prematurely chased away looking at the leval of intimidation being bandied about on here.  I''ll depart when it suits me thank you very much and not before then.[/quote]

New posters to this board are most welcome but in the last couple of weeks you and a couple of others have jumped on board and immediately been critical of threads and certain posters from your very first day.Now why would that be and if things are so bad on here why bother in the first place ?

[/quote]Critical of threads? I would suggest anyone arriving here and witnessing such bullying and crudity would have something to say about it. Clearly there is very little respect here for the sensitivities of others and I am entitled to say my piece however few post I have made.I suggest quality rather than quantity may be more relevant and numbers mean very little.

[quote user="Torchy"][quote user="Largey24"]Meant ''revelation'' sorry[/quote]

[/quote]

No it''s a message board full stop.  All types of people post on here and if you don''t get the banter or if you don''t  understand when some people trying to be humerous, however clumsy or unfunny you find it, then you would have to ask what is the point in you posting on here at all? 

For goodness sake - try to enjoy other peoples humour - or at least try to be a bit more forgiving. We''re all human aren''t we?  

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Torchy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Torchy"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that your preferred choice? No doubt many new arrivals have been prematurely chased away looking at the leval of intimidation being bandied about on here.  I''ll depart when it suits me thank you very much and not before then.
[/quote]

Well said.  Though you should know there is a helpline for those poor souls who feel they are being bullied.  Nutty can give you the number.

[/quote]

It''s been disbanded Mister.[:''(]

It''s been replaced by "Dial a Fairytale" [S]

The link that gives attendances suggests that our occupancy rate is101.6pc - now that is impressive!