Sign in to follow this  
Barclay Boy

Any sign of Norwich's new kit for next season????????????

just wondering if anyone had heard about our new kit for next season, as it is usually aroud this time that people start to talk about it???

Details to be sent out to season ticket holders by the end of this month, I believe.  Hopefully it won''t be as awful as that mess that is to be the Binners kit for next season!!! Can''t be, can it?

[quote]Details to be sent out to season ticket holders by the end of this month, I believe. Hopefully it won''t be as awful as that mess that is to be the Binners kit for next season!!! Can''t be, can it?[/quote]

I like the arrows on the binners sox, but that''s about it... they really think they''re going up! trying to look all fancy... but you really cant sugar coat an (ip)sh*t donut!

Yeah I cant wait to see our new kit! As long as it isnt a tight fitting one like Spurs I''ll be happy! Nothing too stupid like Ipswich''s either. Lol.

The binners new shirt and its like someones cut a bit out of it and unfolded it open. Pmsl.

[quote]I was just about to ask them same thing. I would like it to have those arrows along the top like the danish kit.[/quote]

We would have heard something already if we are moving away from XARA. Those arrows feature on hummel shirts, which Villa currently have (we had them in ''85 as well).

All the sponsors are the same aren''t they? Xara manufacturers and Proton shirt sponsors.

I''d like to see a really nice simple design implemented - no big swishes or swirls or anything that will make it embarrassing to wear my shirt in public (ie. new Binners shirts)

Anyone seen Rotherham''s current kit? Basic as you like, red with white round-neck colour, badge and sponsor. That''s what I''d like to see

i quite like the current one, just maybe change it a bit, but keep the same idea?

[quote]All the sponsors are the same aren''t they? Xara manufacturers and Proton shirt sponsors. I''d like to see a really nice simple design implemented - no big swishes or swirls or anything that will make ...[/quote]

beds canary

i am with you on this one, i was hoping in our centenary year we might go all retro, but it wasn''t to be, maybe then this time we will get something really stylish, but whatever it is, it cannot hope to eclipse the efforts from down the road 

burnley had a great retro kit a couple of years back, dunno if anyone has any pics/links? ditto for current rotherham one...

(just read that and i sound like a right anorak - anyone gpt any nice shots of the intercity 125 with its original 1979 paint-job. proper bute. phwoar!!)

What I really want is the club to make have the 5XL shirt -- liked the binners had!!!

This is what the binners new kit looks like:

It looks like they are wearing some kind of skirt or sarong instead of shorts!  Looking forward to the new kit.  Can''t remember the last time I didn''t buy one so I''m sure I''ll get the next one

I''m hoping we have something a bit different, as the shirt we have now is not too different to the Digital Phone one before it. Obviously not TOO different though (i.e - Binners! hahah) Can''t wait to see it.

I feel it would be nice to have a more fashionable kit sponsor. At minimum I would like Diadora or Puma or someone because I feel with Xara there''s no fashion. I must admit on Saturday feeling a bit strange that Man Utd had Nike compared to us having an unknown company called Xara. Guess the win did make up for everything.

I feel Reebok and their kits they produce for teams look one of the best their are around. In ideal circumstances I would like them but doesn''t sound likely. If it were possible I''d like Addidas (again sounds unlikely altho we did have them in the 80''s in the classic era). Lately in the shops there have been yellow and green Addidas Classic light jackets with 3 (Addidas) green stripes on the shoulders which I think looks excellent and feel would look great for Norwich. Have a yellow shirt and stripes down the shoulders and on the side panels instead of something a bit bolder like currently (although I have no complaints with the current one) would look fun and 3 stripes down the sides of the shorts. If you look on the shoulders of the current kit (and any product which isn''t Addidas so can''t have 3 stripes!) theirs 2 stripes but with addidas there could be 3 and look more cool.

[quote]Yeah I cant wait to see our new kit! As long as it isnt a tight fitting one like Spurs I''ll be happy! Nothing too stupid like Ipswich''s either. Lol. The binners new shirt and its like someones cut a ...[/quote]

If they ever go tight fitting, they should warn us first so we can all buff up a bit! I hate em, I don''t wear tight tops when i go out, so why the hell would I want to wear one on game day? Fair enough they may have advantages for players, but do spurs still have proper strips for their fans? I like my tops big, if they do anything new, make the sizes go up to XXXXXXL, i''ll be happy with that

What The guy was on about earlier with the arrows is the Hummel Brand, I wouldnt mind seeing that actaully but i think its about time we changed kit manufacturs. O and heres an idea ... why dont we bring out a kit like the cameron international one imagine the players faces while playing .. lol

[quote]just wondering if anyone had heard about our new kit for next season, as it is usually aroud this time that people start to talk about it???[/quote]

Is this the new Ipswich kit for next season?

Quite fetching, I''d say...

[quote]This is what the binners new kit looks like: It looks like they are wearing some kind of skirt or sarong instead of shorts! Looking forward to the new kit. Can''t remember the last time I didn''t ...[/quote]

Aren''t they wearing blue tights? Most peculiar!

Reminds me of the old ''dipped-in-bleach'' shirts of yesteryear!