Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Alex Furguson...did he shake Nigel's hand?

Just a thought, but did anyone notice whether Mr Ferguson acknowledged Nigel Worthington after the game Saturday?

I heard he stormed off and didn''t even speak to the TV cameras.

I don''t think he did, couldn''t see it when watching the game and I had another look when it was on MOTD later, but no sign of him. What a bitter fool! (putting it nicely)

I must admit I was carefully looking because immeadiately after the final whistle was blown it cut to Worthy where he congratulating the staff but their was loads of people in the way in front of him near the tunnel so I couldn''t work out where Fergie was. Then it cut away to a shot of Mckenzie and Ferdinand talking (which I must presume was about the Ferdinand''s shirt because from what I understood, Leon got Ferdinand''s shirt) then cut back to Worthy shaking hands with 3 of Man Utd''s coaches but by then Fergie had definetly gone. The question is did Sir Alex walk out immeadiately after the final whistle or did they shake hands when the camera had cut away from the bench to Leon and Ferdinand?  Did anyone in the bench area see what SAF did after the final whistle?

who cares, nigel was probably celebrating like mad like the rest of us!