Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

Holty got a black eye?

Got it in the Wigan game i think, i remember watching it on tv and noticing it in the 2nd half, perhaps he could of had it all game and i just didn''t notice

[quote user="Number 9"]As it says, did anyone else see it or just me?[/quote]

He received it during the Wigan game and was there for all to see when he left the field for those sitting near the dugout so before the player fighting during training or stories regarding relationships conspiracy theories surface please don''t bother.

I''m not an expert, but surely 7 days later it shouldn''t look so bad? Or even be there at all? (not saying it looked bad, I didn''t see it...)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I''m not an expert, but surely 7 days later it shouldn''t look so bad? Or even be there at all? (not saying it looked bad, I didn''t see it...)[/quote]

I had one once and it lasted three weeks.

[quote user="Number 9"]As it says, did anyone else see it or just me?[/quote]Yeah, apparently he got it trying to separate Morison and Tierney after a training ground bust-up.  Tierney had made the word "Exotherm" on a triple word score but Morison argued that this was a proper noun and therefore not admissable.  Tierney reached for the OED, Morison went for the Chambers Abridged Version and Hotl was caught in the middle of the pointing crossfire.

Well, my source says different.

Apparently, that South African slow-coach and all-round lightweight Surman started saying "Have you heard the one about the Englishman, the Irishman and the Welshman?".

Needless to say, this raised the hackles of leek-loving Morison and three-leaf clover Tierney.

Morison just couldn''t be ars*d to get stuck in, so Tierney belted Holty for being the nearest Englishman around.

Not surprisingly, Tierney''s been out since, and is on his way to Stoke. The move was confirmed by Tierney recently categorically stating, in public, that he''d never, ever, ever play for Stoke.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Ok fair enough, I didn''t know how long they lasted... Must be a reason why boxers only fight every three months...[/quote]

Haven''t you ever got one playing football?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Going back to the hosepipe ban; I heard Holt was poking around in Kathy''s garden and got butted!

[/quote]

I wouldnt butt him if he was poking around in my garden.............

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Going back to the hosepipe ban; I heard Holt was poking around in Kathy''s garden and got butted!

[/quote]

I heard she has a large bush covering the entrance and it''s difficult to find. Maybe she''s trimmed it. [;)]

[quote user="Lambert is god"]

Well, my source says different.

Apparently, that South African slow-coach and all-round lightweight Surman started saying "Have you heard the one about the Englishman, the Irishman and the Welshman?".

Needless to say, this raised the hackles of leek-loving Morison and three-leaf clover Tierney.

Morison just couldn''t be ars*d to get stuck in, so Tierney belted Holty for being the nearest Englishman around.

Not surprisingly, Tierney''s been out since, and is on his way to Stoke. The move was confirmed by Tierney recently categorically stating, in public, that he''d never, ever, ever play for Stoke.

[/quote]

Brilliant

I bet he gave it to himself when learning his Girls'' dance moves that they want him to do next time he scores. ;)

Just watch this spot!!!!!!

apparently right, Holt has been pwoper nawty, yeh? and He has done something that will come out in the press with another players wifes, cleaners. hairdressers, mechanics, brothers, mothers, fathers, sister....Apparently he got pucnhed in the face for it and is off at the end of the season because he is scum of the earth, shouts at puppies and made a baby cry in Tescos!My source is impeccable and i cant name him because he works at the club and doesnt actually exist.