Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Spurs away

Has anyone in priority 3 received any tickets or had any money taken out of their account yet ?

I''m not holding out too much hope as I''ve been in 7 ballots and not been successful at all yet (however my friend who always applies for a bus ticket as well has never lost a ballot).

I''m not sure its sorted yet fella. I''m an away season ticket holder and nothing has been taken out of my account yet.

what is priority 3? the 10 away stubs one?

I called the club yesterday afternoon, they were in the process of conducting the Group 3 ballot and as it stood I had not been succesful.  To date I''ve never failed in a ballot (and never booked the bus!), but just have a feeling about this one, especially as I live within an hours walk of White Hart Lane.

As a member of Group 4, due to having to sit in the home end sometimes, is there any hope for me, or am i consigned to sitting with the Spurs fans?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]As a member of Group 4, due to having to sit in the home end sometimes, is there any hope for me, or am i consigned to sitting with the Spurs fans?[/quote]Good luck trying to get a seat in the home end, it''s a total ground sell-out already.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]As a member of Group 4, due to having to sit in the home end sometimes, is there any hope for me, or am i consigned to sitting with the Spurs fans?[/quote]If you see an old boy wearing shorts and flip-flops, with a Blue Mountain coffee in one hand, a bottle of Red Stripe in the other and a ganja joint hanging from his bottom lip, it''ll be our BlyBlyBabes. [:D]

I''m in group 3, just checked my account and money has been taken. [:)]

Group Two and the match ticket and travel just dropped on the mat[:)]

Block 47   Row 16   Seat 269

Anybody near by because I''ll be billy no mates in the ground.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Anybody near by because I''ll be billy no mates in the ground.[/quote]

I got mine yesterday.  I''ll have to dig ''em out and double check but I think I''m almost exactly one row in front of you.  I''m flying solo for this one also...

The Ticket OfficeDistraught City Fan: (Sobbing) I''d like a refund on my tickets please(Fan hands over tickets)NCFC Staff Member: Why do you want to get a refund?Distraught City Fan: They''re in Block 45 Row 14 Seats 167 and 168. NCFC Staff Member: I quite understand as I read the Pink Un messageboard too!

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"]The Ticket Office

Distraught City Fan: (Sobbing) I''d like a refund on my tickets please

(Fan hands over tickets)

NCFC Staff Member: Why do you want to get a refund?

Distraught City Fan: They''re in Block 45 Row 14 Seats 167 and 168.

NCFC Staff Member: I quite understand as I read the Pink Un messageboard too!

[/quote]

[:D]

Where are you sitting Mark?

Oh Mark, you''ve misconstrued what I meant!!

I meant at White Hart Lane!!! Where are you sitting at Spurs Away?

What flavour beer are you enjoying? - This question is for now, not while you are at Spurs...

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"]If you mean me with your question Duncan Edwards you have wrongly asked of someone called Mark.I am sitting in my garden with a beer and my laptop enjoying the sunshine.Thanks for asking.

[/quote]I''ve been doing the same thing.Birds singing... butterflies on the lilac and a nice cool beer frothing on the table.Wonderful.PS. Cracking joke by the way. [Y]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

I got mine yesterday.  I''ll have to dig ''em out and double check but I think I''m almost exactly one row in front of you.  I''m flying solo for this one also...

[/quote]Funnily enough I''m in Row 15 just about in front of you, Nutty. If Graham''s near by we''ll be '' Billy-Plenty-of-Mates ''What say you we bring some pop, cakes and poppers and we can have a '' Pink Lads '' party ?Rock ''n roll that''s what I say.....

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"]Duncan Duncan Duncan I am getting rather fed up of being called by the wrong name.

Like I am stupid enough to tell you or post on here where I''m sitting at White Hart Lane.

It''s Worth The Wait
[/quote]

Why wouldn''t you share where you''re sitting? We could meet up for a couple of beers first - if you''re allowed to drink of course - if not I''d shout you a diet coke or whatever....

Why on earth would I want to meet up with someone who keeps calling me the wrong name, insinuates things about me and has projected themselves as being a complete jerk IMO?Of course I''m allowed to drink. D''oh. I''ve already told you I had a beer earlier in the garden.

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"] insinuates things about me and has projected themselves as being a complete jerk IMO?

[/quote]

So says the poster who is following me around this messageboard making snidey remarks.Please see " non football" section for proof.

[quote user="drurys testamonials mark 15"]Why on earth would I want to meet up with someone who keeps calling me the wrong name, insinuates things about me and has projected themselves as being a complete jerk IMO?

Of course I''m allowed to drink. D''oh. I''ve already told you I had a beer earlier in the garden.
[/quote]

Ok, no problem. Well, I hope you enjoy the game Mark.

If you''re anything like this other Mark I knew, I''m probably safer not meeting you anyway!!

I think jerk is a bit strong though Mark? Why would you say that? Oh and just because you''ve had a beer, it''s not the same as being allowed a beer.

[B]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]I''m in seat 168 not 268.  Whoops [:$]Of course, that does mean I''m quite close to...Can I have my refund now?  [:P]