Sign in to follow this  
Tim Dawson

Everton tickets

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has two spare tickets for the Everton game and cannot go, and yes i am a supermember, but by the time we realized we could make the game there was only one ticket left and that was obstructed view.

Anyway a few on here may have seen me post before for tickets and im down for the Wolves game ( funny how that one didnt sell out quickly), but anyway i recently got the all clear from hospital so if anyone at the Wolves game is fancying a pint whether on riverside or Coach and horses let me know.

Thanks in advance pinkun posters :))

Can''t help you with tickets for the Everton game Tim, sorry, but fabulous news about getting the all clear. That pint will taste all the better for you on Saturday!

Cheers Yellowblood, first thing i did when i drove from the hospital was stop for a Guinness,lol, but i shall have a few as im staying the night before and after at the Holiday inn, hopefully with a view of the pitch :)

Hi TD , I cant help with ticket either , but fantastic news regarding the all clear , bet the Guinness you had after that news went down well !

Good luck with tickets mate !

Can''t help you with the ticket Tim but there was a relevant thread at the weekend. Maybe we could have a seperate thread for season ticket holders who can''t make the game and posters who need tickets. I know that I''d rather my ticket went to a fan from here rather than use buy back. Obviously the thread couldn''t include the buying and selling of the tickets. And I''d hope that nobody would profiteer anyway. Whenever my ticket has been used by someone else I have never asked for anything.

And congrats on your news buddy[Y]

Cheers Nigel, a better system than the buyback scheme would be far better, hopefully more seats at Carrow Road soon can be resolved. :)