Sign in to follow this  
he

Bradley Johnson

Slow,uninterested, didn''t turn up to the game. On the second goal he failed to follow his marker on the goal after Sissegnon took a tunnel on him. The tunnel was embarrasing, but he was poor not to follow his marker. Not at all Premier League standard. He shouldn''t be playing for a while again I hope. He was really not up for it. He is a bad passer and don''t even use his physical strengths. This was a problem with the whole team tonight. They where outmuscled by Sunderland and looked like there where top against bottom. No chance against Sunderland and maybe a worse result losing with three goals against Sunderland than losing with four goals against Man.City.

Gave the ball away a lot in a position where passing is everything. I think today highlighted how important Foxy is to us. His ability to take the ball off the back four and get us going was missed. But Johnson has done well this season and he wasn''t the only offender tonight for sure.

I thought you all loved him and it was ridiculous for us Leeds fans to have ever called him "average"?

[quote user="WW"]I thought you all loved him and it was ridiculous for us Leeds fans to have ever called him "average"?[/quote]

F*uck off and worry about your own team who got hammered at home 4-1 you LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do rate him. He has been decent this season. Had an off day today, but there you go. I am sure Howson and Snodgrass will have off days when they are playing for us to.

[quote user="WW"]I thought you all loved him and it was ridiculous for us Leeds fans to have ever called him "average"?[/quote]Source? [;)]

Tonight he was awful and certainly at fault for the second goal.  However, if Johnson was a 3 out of 10 rating, I''m struggling to think of anyone who would muster more than a 5 on that performance?  If we''re marking people on 1 performance only, Lambo would be a 1 for tonights formation, selection and subs.But Johnson has been pretty good all seaon and Lambo has been god like for a while now!

[quote user="Jacko"]I do rate him. He has been decent this season. Had an off day today, but there you go. I am sure Howson and Snodgrass will have off days when they are playing for us to.[/quote]

Snoddy never has an off day.

The geordies will love him!

[quote user="WW"][quote user="Jacko"]I do rate him. He has been decent this season. Had an off day today, but there you go. I am sure Howson and Snodgrass will have off days when they are playing for us to.[/quote] Snoddy never has an off day. The geordies will love him![/quote]

oi loser fcuk off!!!! u lost at home 4-1 in the championship, god your bad! we play at a much higher level and havent lost anywhere near that, you are crap, you are a loser, you have to post on a norwich site, get a life loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr