Sign in to follow this  
The Do Von

Roll up, Roll up, Get your Fulham tickets...

I''ve been wondering this all season.  At Craven Cottage the stand to the right behind the goal (as you see it on tv) always seems to have a mix of fans celebrating when the goals go in.  Neutral area?  Seems like a safety issue to me.  I''d rather try and get tickets in block 5,6,7 where I know I''ll be with Norwich fans

How come these are on sale now (albeit in a couple of corner blocks only) but there''s nothing form the FCR Ticket Office yet?

And what''s all this neutral end bit about? Clearly a ground not used to selling out/being full methinks.

I''ve just rung them to enquire and there are many availiable in this neutral end and they didnt ask who I supported. Seems dodgy but all their ticket office seem to be worried about is getting your money!

I will see you lot there ! Come on we will be safe in numbers, plus they will already be safe, and won''t give a poop.

Chaps,

It''s fine. Fulham (cos there support is rubbish) operate a neutral area. Tickets are on sale now. The area is next to the Norwich away end. Fulham fans reckon there hasn''t been any trouble from it! They''ve sold loads of tickets already to Norwich fans. Should be a fun day out. Hopefully a win to keep us up.

OTBC