Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Dani Pacheco twitter

''''I''m sorry about Norwich result today. Didnt see the game. But they doing so well. A win at home next game !! And glad about lfc yesterday!!!'''' Good to see he still keeps an eye out for NCFC. Would love to see him back in a few years!

Its nice that he tweets about us as much as he does about Liverpool (and seemingly more about us and Liverpool than his current Spanish team).

He obviously enjoyed his time here last season, who didn''t enjoy the last couple months of last season? Does anyone know if Lambert went in for him in the summer? I''m sure I remember him saying Lansbury was too expensive, suggesting that he did enquire about buying him, but don''t remember hearing anything about Pacheco.

He hasn''t been setting the footballing world on fire over in Spain, but I think he would be a very useful player (especially as an impact player) if he were to come back here.

I would love him back here, he wasn''t as brilliant as some make him out to be on here, (new messi etc etc) but he did show signs of being a top top quality player, sadly I think the arrival of Howson has put this to bed, Howson + Hoolahan will be vying for the tip of the diamond, not Pacheco.

Could Pacheco be a bit more versatile than that?

Maybe he has the ability to play effectively out on the wings, AM and as a striker?

I''m not saying he necessarily does, but its something that is worth considering, and if he is good enough to play in those various attacking positions, he''s probably worth having here....

Possibly, although going with Lambert''s theory of only buying players who will add to the squad, I can''t see him coming back, not that I''m saying Pacheco wouldn''t add to this current squad, but can you see him getting in ahead of Hoolahan, Howson, Pilks, Surman, Bennet?

Who know''s, if he''s cheap enough then it would be a great signing, if he''s going to cost us 3-4 million then money could be better invested elsewhere.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Could Pacheco be a bit more versatile than that?

Maybe he has the ability to play effectively out on the wings, AM and as a striker?

I''m not saying he necessarily does, but its something that is worth considering, and if he is good enough to play in those various attacking positions, he''s probably worth having here....[/quote]

He started out here as a striker and I think that''s where he was most effective